Eddies Rose Quarts Braclet

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fabulous Shadow

Eddies Rose Quarts Braclet

One thing I noticed at the Vegas show was that Eddie was wearing a Rose quartz power bead braclet. Did anyone else that was there notice this? They look like this...

He was wearing the pink one... ...

Rose quartz...

The stone that is unequivocally associated with all types of love; between a mother and child, between friends and between lovers, it also encourages love of oneself. It enhances tenderness and kindness and encourages us to be loving, peaceful and gentle. Emanating unconditional love, it helps in attracting positive, gentle energy into one's life. Also calming, it increases self-confidence and the capacity to be accepting of oneself and others. Serving to open the heart to beauty from within and without, Rose Quartz enhances creativity, and is the favorite stone of artists. It heals emotional wounds, soothes a broken heart, dissolves negativity and provides protection. Beneficial to the circulatory system, this healing stone also equalizes sexual or emotional imbalance, and also assists in the treatment of anxiety.

In today's modern world, many of us sense the connection with nature is lacking in our lives. The art of Feng Shui teaches us to live harmoniously with the flow of nature. Using the healing power of stones is a part of that process. I have a ring in which I can put in any power stone that fits my need that day. I find it interesting that Eddies was wearing Rosw quartz. Maybe he's working on himself...
  • Roth kills Sam
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2004

Re: Eddies Rose Quarts Braclet

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow
    Maybe he's working on himself...
    Maybe this thread sucks

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Hey you read it!

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Um and responded....

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2004

Um and responded....
          Here's another response....

This thread is as gay as Van Gaybar

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

SORRY> I thought it was interesting... Then I'm am into Feng Shui...
            I think it's cool if Eddie is too... RkS... I think you have GAY on the brain!

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
              Foot Soldier
              • Mar 2004

SORRY> I thought it was interesting... Then I'm am into Feng Shui...
              I think it's cool if Eddie is too... RkS... I think you have GAY on the brain!
              There is nothing funnier to me than accusing others of being gay! I can't help it...

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
                Foot Soldier
                • Mar 2004

... maybe I am lacking a communication with nature

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

I picked Blue Lace Agate for you RkS the stone associated with peace and patience. It aides in calming the emotions, cooling the temper, easing tension and aiding in communication in difficult situations. Helps restore balance, clear thought processes and attune the senses.

Blue Lace Agate is also said to foster love, patience, abundance, longevity, courage, acceptance, harmony and balance and offers protection from negative forces. Might help with that Homophobia of yours... *Wink*

Last edited by Guest; 08-10-2004, 07:56 PM.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

If Edward the son of Jan wanted to "work on himself" then perhaps he should turn from his addictions which hath robbed him of his health.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

For that he would need the Botswana Agate Stone...

This is an invaluable stone for dealing with change of any kind. Gentle and comforting, it acts as a balm when dealing with stress and uncertainty and helps one move through transition quickly, with ease and flexability. This healing stone is beneficial for stress and depression, strengthens the immune system and aids in quitting smoking. Also accelerates the healing of broken bones...

SOMEBODY STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• lionsfan

Someone needs to give Eddie a "What Would Roth Do?" bracelet.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Yeah, I noticed the bracelet too.
                          Formerly Tormented VH Fan
                          Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Mar 2004

I picked Blue Lace Agate for you RkS the stone associated with peace and patience. It aides in calming the emotions, cooling the temper, easing tension and aiding in communication in difficult situations. Helps restore balance, clear thought processes and attune the senses.

Blue Lace Agate is also said to foster love, patience, abundance, longevity, courage, acceptance, harmony and balance and offers protection from negative forces. Might help with that Homophobia of yours... *Wink*

OK, I feel better already

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
                              OK, I feel better already

Comment

Working...