Brenty Brents Accuses Panamark of posting at the Links !

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamark
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Brenty Brents Accuses Panamark of posting at the Links !

Brenty Brents, it has been bought to my attention by several persons that you have accused me of posting at your website under the name "Van Winkle"

What the fuck's up with your IP checking ??

To get me to post at a pro-hagar site, my verbal onslaught would be
    so obnoxious I would make sure I was sitting on a Thailand Proxy.
    (Yes Brenty !! I understand the inner workings of browsers)

So I dont know who the fuck this dude is, but you can stop accusing me of this. I guarantee its not me..

But, I find it highly amusing that you deducted it was me..
    What was the the deduction process ?? This dude was from
    Australia ????

Man theres about 20 Aussie dudes floating around
    these boards now...

I hate this whole Hagar tour, shit. I know you guys are totally
    behind it over there. Why would I want to chill out in that
    environment. I would last five minutes...

So, guess again, Brenty Brents !
    BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
    Love ya Mary Frances!
  • Igosplut
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Actually its "EDDIE" Van Winkle. Get your aliases straight will ya

Here's your most recent rant over there..

G'day mates! Not only do I have the infamous quote by Eddie Van Halen as my signature-"a reunion with Roth, seemed to fall apart after lawyers got involved." Most clueless Hagar fans make it seem like this was said in 84'! Well, let's go back in time for a moment. Ed, Al and Mike have everything money can buy or do they? If it wasn't for a phone call by Hagar, the 2004 tour probably wouldn't have happened! Was this tour for 'friendship' or for money? The intelligent people here know the answer and I don't have to $pell it out for you either!
    Before this tour the last time Hagar spoke to Eddie was when he was basically given his walking papers! At the time, Hagar was 48 years old and a newlywed and had started a new family and the birth of his daughter was the most important thing at the time. Eddie, Al and Mike were itching to record and tour while Hagar said he wanted to take some time off and enjoy life with his bride and baby. In fact, he even instructed his management and rest of the band to NOT contact him "for a long time" as he set sail to Hawaii on an extended vacation. Ironically, Sammy, rumour had it at the time, expressed an interest in recording some solo projects and possibly touring alone.
    Unfortunately, Hagar was under the delusion that he was the main reason behind Van Halen's poplularity. Someone needed to remind Hagar that Van Halen is popular primarily because of Edward's creative genius! As time would have it, Eddie was on fire with new songs, riffs and solos and anxious to get them on tape and eventually play them live. Eddie and Al were at 5150 studio with Mike and DAVE and for the first time since 1983 were recording as a group. Ed went on record to say that he hadn't been that excited in years being in the studio and said the union with Dave was a true collaboration, unlike the past few years with Hagar. At the time Edward also told a friend that he and Dave were closer than, than during the band's early days and throughout the first half of the 80's before the split! This also explains the two other times Ed and Dave were together during 2000 and 2001. Isn't it funny how Edward (although Alex and his big mouth) has not said a bad thing about Dave after 2001? How ironic is it also that people have said that Hagar not gotten the boot, Van Halen would eventually slow down to the pace of a band like Boston, recording two albums every 10 years (And don't count 98 they didn't on BOBW) and touring less frequently. And while that would satisfy Sammy, it would not suffice for Van Halen and their fans. If it weren't for Ray Daniels (enter Gary Cherone) Ed's cancer, and LAWYER'S, Dave would probably be in Van Halen after Hagar getting the boot! Perhaps what was most exciting at the time Hagar getting the boot and Dave returning was that Ed, Al, Mike and Dave would finally play before millions of people who never had the chance to experience the Mighty Van Halen in action. Songs that all thought were dead and buried by the Red Rocker was about to be played live again! What ended with the biggest rock news of 80's had been reborn and would likely become the biggest rock news of the 90's and into 2000! But 2000 and in particular 2001, the lawyers get involved according to Eddie Van Halen and we have to wait for yet another Hagar break up! Now according to Hagar he has NO contract with Van Halen so we can only hope for one last final ORIGINAL reunion! Right Hagar fans it won't happen right mates?
    Never say Never with this band!

I never realised that you were a Eddie sheep

You have to work on your paragraghs too.....
    Last edited by Igosplut; 08-11-2004, 06:22 AM.
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Panamark
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Shit... Well there ya go... I didnt even get my "name" right.. :p
      I honestly have no idea who this is. But it aint me.

Ash, Foozwah ????
      BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
      Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Sounds like him.

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

not me,
          couldn't be bothered with that crap
          over there.
          he he

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

is foozwah an aussie?

Comment

• Full Bug
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jan 2004

Another side of Panamark hidden in his pouch? Hmmm.....
              Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• lms
                Head Fluffer
                • Apr 2004

I really think there are more than 20 aussies floating around the web-maybe not on this particular site, but you know, with access and all. If not, you two or three guys have an awful lot of aliases.
                "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

• ashstralia
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Feb 2004

i actually do have a username
                  over there, but i think i've been there twice,
                  and never posted.
                  it's boring. here is much more interesting.
                  i'm also reg'd at ddlr under this username.
                  i have no aliases here.
                  can't see the point?

Comment

• kennyboy
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Jan 2004

VhLinks is a boring benign piece of shit. It's an embarrassment to those of us who prefer some REAL fuckin' Van Halen. Not the Spammy cover band version.

It's like the Pleasure Dump, but way more faggity.

Brett is an uptight jackass. And Vince is a douchebag.
                    http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• Thetruthbaby
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jun 2004

PUSSIES AT THE LINKS

Those guys at the Links are little bitches. They can't stand it when facts and figures are brought to light that show Vhagar overshot the demand for this tour, VH sold way more albums with DLR, & 5150 was nowhere near as big as 1984. It's completely obvious what goes on over there. I think most of them have knee pads with Hagar and EVH pictures on them. They just want a VH site were everything is positive, nothing negative or revealing is ever mentioned and VHagar is talked about like they actually meant something to rock history. In other words it's a joke. AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT.
                      DLR/VH IS JUST BETTER

Comment

• kennyboy
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2004

Did I mention that Vince is a douchebag?
                        http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

They tried to say I was posting there too... Under the name Lady Blue... anyone who knows me KNOWS that THAT is NOT a FABULOUS user name!

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kennyboy
                            Did I mention that Vince is a douchebag?
                            Which Vince are you talking about?

I don't think there's a mod at the Links named Vince but I could be wrong.
                            ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                            Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Keeyth
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                              Sounds like him.
                              Now THAT is a funny quote in your sig, Warham!!!

LMAO!!
                              Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

Working...