Hey VA Beach...Im watching hockey tonight...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hey VA Beach...Im watching hockey tonight...

Bruins at Rangers with the "vintage" jerseys...

I didnt know that the Rangers used to have uni's like the friggin' Winnipeg Jets!

(Is it my imagination, or are they starting to fight again in hockey?...Thornton got BITCH SLAPPED by Lindros the other day!)
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Yeah, I watched that game too...

You're being too kind for your homey Thornton, he got knocked the fuck down by Lindros...

Fractured cheeckbone as a matter of fact, it was a nice solid punch, as compared to the majority of haymakers that hockey fights usually are....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• lucky wilbury

that punch that got thorton he was basically already down because he was slipping. if i were lindros i wouldn't brag about hitting a guy when he's around your knees.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

That was a classic Lindros bitch-slapping. Thats what he used to do in the OHL (along with score four points a game).
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Those in the know say hockey fighting is up 33%......
          I like that.....
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Hey, I don't care if the guy was halfway down or not...

That was one good punch....

Thornton should stick to whining to the refs....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...