Clear All
  • JCOOK

Mr. Kerry Release Your Military Record

Cmon' Herman what have you got to hide?
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Where's Junior's records?

Better yet, I think It's time all his daddy's papers were made public. Reagan and Bush Sr have been out of the White House for over 12 years. It's time to release the papers.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Ally_Kat
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Bush did release several of his documents and Kerry is still bitching about it. Yet, he won't releash on how/why he got the purple hearts.

He should be the so-called bigger man and releash his records so that he could shove it in Bush's face. But no, he'll just bitch about Bush. Pot, Kettle, Black time.
      Roth Army Militia

Comment

• wraytw

Answering a question with another question isn't very productive, FORD.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Neither is criticisng one guys slightly dodgy record when the others is a national disgrace.

Cheers!

Comment

• wraytw

Why are you preaching to me about it? Generalizing is pointless.

Comment

• John Ashcroft
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
              Neither is criticisng one guys slightly dodgy record when the others is a national disgrace.

Cheers!

Bush's record is a national disgrace in the U.K.? I knew you had something to do with it!

Anyway, Bush did release all of his military records, regardless of what the conspiracy crowd would have you think. When he did, all the left could do is raise the bar. It went like this... "OK, so you released records that show your service was done, and all absent periods made up for, but now we want you to produce papers specifically stating that you didn't go AWOL!" Well, of course I don't expect liberals to understand anything military, but that's not how it works. Just apply a little common sense here. Military members aren't given a form every month stating "Lt. Whoeverthefuck was not AWOL once again this month". There will only be records produced concerning AWOL charges if the servicemember actually goes AWOL.

I mean, it's the classic "Is it true you stopped beating your wife?" type of reasoning.

Now, on to Kerry. "The New JFK" brought all of this upon himself by making his service in Vietnam the centerpiece of his dismal campaign. If he can float himself as a hero, than why can't a group of people who served with him dispute this? Why is it above question? Is Republican service the only service that's questionable? I mean, here we are, 4 years later and libs are still hounding Bush for his service. And now we have a candidate for President, who could very well be President come January (although highly unlikely), and you clowns don't think the American public has a right to know the extent of his character? You really don't think that the public should analyze both sides of this story? Once again, Kerry made his service the centerpiece of his campaign, not the public or even the Vets who are questioning his service. Is the public just supposed to say "Well, he calls himself a hero, I guess we better not question it..."

This is typical liberal elitist behavior. But Sesh (and the rest of you libs), you need to understand that America doesn't have a "ruling" class. We don't have an aristocracy, even though the libs are desparately trying to build one. I know you're used to keeping in your place in Europe, but don't try to apply the same attitudes here in the U.S. It's simply not in our nature.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                Commando
                • Mar 2004

Bush did release all of his records people.

Comment

• Wayne L.

John Kerry should release his military records before the presidential debates just like President BUsh did with his National Guard records along with his financial records which his wife Teresa Heinz Kerry won't release either!

Comment

Working...