Several tips for waging war against a world super power.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ally_Kat
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

1) You are not Rambo

2) This does not look menacing and/or threatening

3) Co-ordinate fashions when out on patrol. If Jimmy and Randy are wearing red head-dresses (or whatever they're called) then so should Johnny. It's called uniforms.

4) If you look like you don't know what you're doing, maybe you shouldn't be doing it. Duck and cover.

5) If you're going to show off your new toys to the cameras, make sure the rest of your afterschool program is not standing in the background. It kills the image.

6) More threatening, co-ordinated military "don't fuck with us" force, less "damn it feels good to be a gangsta". And is that a mullet I see in the back? Aw hell no!

7) Whatever that thing is, I'm sure it's meant to be fired upwards and not at that pile of bricks 1 yard away. Duck and cover.

8) As much as I'm all for women in the military. I think the guys were playing a sick joke on you when they gave you a weapon 4" taller than you are. Might I suggest something a bit smaller?

from
    here
    Roth Army Militia
  • TLR
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2004

*chuckling*

Comment

• ODShowtime
      ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Those were good, especially the first one. I think we can all agree that jihadists are a bunch or illiterate moronic cannon-fodder.
      gnaw on it

Comment

Working...