PDA

View Full Version : Is it me, or do the Yankees have some ham n' eggers pitching...

POJO_Risin
08-11-2004, 08:22 PM
Sturtze on the mound tonight...

just don't see it happening here folks...for the mighty Yanks...

Brown gets shelled by a struggling Ranger lineup...

Mussina hurt...

older than dirt...

don't care what they're record is...just isn't going to happen...

POJO_Risin
08-11-2004, 08:29 PM
The Sturtz watch...

bases juiced...2 runs in...Brian Jordan at bat...1 out...let the fun begin...

Bob_R
08-11-2004, 09:10 PM
Ham n' egger! That reminds me of the first Rocky. Remember he's asked if he would like a shot at the title and he says "I'm just a ham and egger."

Anyway....

They seem to be getting it done. If I were a Yankee hater I would definetly think that they're not going to get it done this year. Pitching is so key in baseball especially the playoffs.

But, if they get a lead they are tough. So much fuckin' offense. And, in the playoffs you'll get two innings of Riveria.

We shall soon see.

TLR
08-11-2004, 09:12 PM
There's a rather apt description...ham and eggers. We can only hope this spells disaster for the Yankees. I, for one, am keeping all body parts crossed in hopes they crash and burn.

Jeter just kicked one (scored a hit, though)...3-2 lead for them, though.

There are 11 other games on tv here right now for me to watch instead of these guys...thank God.

POJO_Risin
08-11-2004, 09:13 PM
If they are going to go for 2 innings from Rivera a game...they better get him some rest now...which means some starters lasting longer than 5 innings...

of course...they are leading now...

wraytw
08-11-2004, 10:24 PM
They'll be fine.

POJO_Risin
08-11-2004, 10:24 PM
Piss on the fuckers...;)

TLR
08-11-2004, 10:54 PM
Double what Pojo just said...and add a pile of hot, steaming turd to it as well.

POJO_Risin
08-11-2004, 11:20 PM
Fuckers...every last one of them...

what did Giambi say today?