• Show
Clear All
  • Sgt Schultz
    Commando
    • Mar 2004

]"The view of Al-Qaeda is 'anybody but Bush,'"

Al-Qaeda planning major assassination to disrupt US vote

Wed Aug 11,11:18 AM ET

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Al-Qaeda is reportedly planning a high-level assassination against a US or foreign leader to disrupt the US presidential election, that will be set in motion by a new tape from its leader Osama bin Laden .

Quoting from unnamed US intelligence officials, The Washington Times said besides the United States, two possible places where the assassination would take place are Saudi Arabia and Yemen.

The assassination would signal the launch of more terrorist attacks involving "multiple targets in multiple venues" across the United States, the officials said.

They said the "very detailed" plans were found on a laptop computer of suspected Al-Qaeda computer expert Naeem Noor Khan, arrested in Pakistan last month.

"The goal of the next attack is twofold: to damage the US economy and to undermine the US election," an intelligence official said, referring to the November 2 presidential election pitting Republican President George W. Bush (news - web sites) and Democrat John Kerry (news - web sites).

"The view of Al-Qaeda is 'anybody but Bush,'" said the official.

The officials said the likely trigger for Al-Qaeda's new terrorist campaign would be a new video and audio message from bin Laden, which they expected to surface soon.

"The message likely will be the signal for the attack to be launched," one official said.
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Wow...another fake Osama tape. Why don't they just change his name to "Osama Vanilli"??

"Blame it on the Great Satan...."
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• John Ashcroft
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

I saw this yesterday and was going to post it under the exact same premise! I guess great minds think alike, huh Shultz?

We've actually volleyed this concept back and forth a few times in the past. The libs here were trying to float the idea that Al-Qaida, Islamic Jihaad, Hamas, and the rest of the terrorist scumbags actually wanted Bush to win for the recruitment potential...

I think I responded with something like this...

"Oh yes! We terrorists are extremly frightened of the prospect of a President Kerry! Bush kills us left and right, and removes our funding sources, but that Kerry... He'll do things like "condemning us in the strongest possible language"!!!"

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
        Commando
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Wow...another fake Osama tape. Why don't they just change his name to "Osama Vanilli"??

"Blame it on the Great Satan...."
        I'm surprised you didn't mention "The Moonies".

Comment

• Pink Spider
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

"The view of Al-Qaeda is 'anybody but Bush,'" said the official.
          I'm slightly disturbed that these "intelligence" officials don't bother to read the news.

Al-Qaeda has already gave Bush their seal of approval.

The statement said it supported President Bush in his reelection campaign, and would prefer him to win in November rather than the Democratic candidate John Kerry , as it was not possible to find a leader "more foolish than you (Bush), who deals with matters by force rather than with wisdom."

In comments addressed to Bush, the group said:

"Kerry will kill our nation while it sleeps because he and the Democrats have the cunning to embellish blasphemy and present it to the Arab and Muslim nation as civilization."

"Because of this we desire you (Bush) to be elected."

Notice that they didn't say "re-elected".

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
            Commando
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
            I saw this yesterday and was going to post it under the exact same premise! I guess great minds think alike, huh Shultz?

We've actually volleyed this concept back and forth a few times in the past. The libs here were trying to float the idea that Al-Qaida, Islamic Jihaad, Hamas, and the rest of the terrorist scumbags actually wanted Bush to win for the recruitment potential...

I think I responded with something like this...

"Oh yes! We terrorists are extremly frightened of the prospect of a President Kerry! Bush kills us left and right, and removes our funding sources, but that Kerry... He'll do things like "condemning us in the strongest possible language"!!!"
            Yes, most of the time the OBVIOUS answer is the correct one. The libs say that the terrorists want Bush to win - because his policy of taking on the terrorists is going to make the "Arab street" REALLY mad - "this time" - and this will lead to bin Laden's ultimate goal - an all out Muslim vs the West war.

Well we've seen that this is not the case. There are no more terrorists now than there were before - there are less becasue we are killing them. The argument that we are adding to the terrorist numbers because of what we are doing in Iraq is silly. Obviously they have easier access to Americans and there are battles in which Americans are killed - BECAUSE WE ARE ENGAGING THEM. I don't recall too many U.S. casualties in 1940 and 1941 up until December yet there were hundreds of thousands of U.S. casualties in 1943 and 1944. I guess if we had not engaged the enemy then we wouldn't have had any casualties huh?

Anyone looking at this with objective eyes knows that the terrorists DO want Kerry elected becasue they know for certain that he will back off on the war against terrorism.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
              Commando
              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Pink Spider
              I'm slightly disturbed that these "intelligence" officials don't bother to read the news.

Al-Qaeda has already gave Bush their seal of approval.

The statement said it supported President Bush in his reelection campaign, and would prefer him to win in November rather than the Democratic candidate John Kerry , as it was not possible to find a leader "more foolish than you (Bush), who deals with matters by force rather than with wisdom."

In comments addressed to Bush, the group said:

"Kerry will kill our nation while it sleeps because he and the Democrats have the cunning to embellish blasphemy and present it to the Arab and Muslim nation as civilization."

"Because of this we desire you (Bush) to be elected."

Notice that they didn't say "re-elected".
              Funny how you lefties always leave something important out. Like what was at the end of this obviously fake statement;

"The whole letter is dubious, but funny."

The notion of "embellish[ing] blasphemy and present[ing] it to the Arab and Muslim nation as civilization." is why these idots launched their war against the West in 1979! Wake up people.

Comment

• Pink Spider
                Sniper
                • Jan 2004

The article was on Yahoo before the link went down. Nice try to discredit it though.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Sgt Schultz
                  I'm surprised you didn't mention "The Moonies".
                  Well, since you never post a link to anything, how am I supposed to know it was a Moonie article. I mean it was obviously Busheep spin, but it could have been Busheep spin from any number of biased sources.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Yet you give unquestionable credibility to the Al-Qaeda shitbag from Pinky's link...

Interesting you libs prefer to take the side of the terrorists over the United States. How do you think that'll go over this November?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by John Ashcroft
                      Interesting you libs prefer to take the side of the terrorists over the United States. How do you think that'll go over this November?
                      The old bushie "yer either with us, or against us"

"bring it on"

"mission accomplished"

"axis of evil"

Why do you on the right always play the "you're a terrorist" card if we dare question all of this administrations fuck ups?

Take the side of terrorists?

How do YOU think THAT will play in Nov?

Nevermind, question was rhetorical. Already know your answer

How's your boy Chalabi doing these days?

How's Halliburton?

See you at the polls
                      Originally posted by Kristy
                      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                      Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's impossible to side with Al Qaeda over the BCE, since Al Qaeda is, and has always been, a branch office of the BCE.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                          The old bushie "yer either with us, or against us"

"bring it on"

"mission accomplished"

"axis of evil"

Why do you on the right always play the "you're a terrorist" card if we dare question all of this administrations fuck ups?

Take the side of terrorists?

How do YOU think THAT will play in Nov?

Nevermind, question was rhetorical. Already know your answer

How's your boy Chalabi doing these days?

How's Halliburton?

See you at the polls
                          And just how did they fuck up?

Not to mention, I'm simply pointing out that when a supposed Al-Qaeda terrorist says something, libs give it credibility. When the current administration says anything, it's immediately dismissed as propaganda.

Oh, and see my questions to you here

Comment

Working...