PDA

View Full Version : GENE SIMMONS To Guest On 'American Idol'

BARE BONE
08-12-2004, 12:56 PM
KISS bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons has posted the following message on his web site:

"A few days ago, the band signed some lithos that will be available at KissWorld in the near future. You can always click here to find out what happening there.

”When the KISS tour ends in Mexico City on the 17th, I'll be heading to New York City to film NBC's 'Third Watch'. This will be my third episode. This is a quality show, by the way. Check it out. I watch it faithfully every week.

"On December the 3rd, The Friars of Beverly Hills will be holding a (...o'boy...can't wait to get reamed on this one) Gene Simmons Roast. Yep. And, there will be celebs there who will, in the usual grand style, be drilling me a second butt hole. I probably deserve it. There will be a Friars journal full of ads and stories. A big chunk of the monies will go to Pediatric Aids. More news soon.

"I am also finalizing a British television series (6 episodes) I will be hosting. We will shoot in early October. More news on this later.

"And, I'll be the fourth judge on 'American Idol' September 4th and 5th in New Orleans. But, in case you think that means you turn on your television sets then, don't. That simply means on those days we shoot. Broadcast dates are announced later.

"We are very close to finally seeing a KISS cartoon series. I've been trying to do this for over a decade. Paperwork has begun. We will see if this actually pans out. I've been to this dance many times in the past...even to the point of having signed contracts. As with most things, it's very difficult to actually make things happen. Talk is cheap, but from all indications, it looks good.

"My cartoon show, 'My Dad The Rock Star' (currently enjoying its second year around the world...it's a bona fide HIT) may soon be coming to America...finally. Talking with a network today. We'll see."

Figs
08-12-2004, 01:08 PM
Oi Vay! As long as contestants don't sing Kiss tunes - that would be fucked up!

Diver Down NJ
08-12-2004, 05:55 PM
I'd pay money to watch any of Gene's former bandmates roast him. :D

Wayne L.
08-20-2004, 09:29 AM
Gene Simmons is a rock legend in his own right as a member of Kiss for over 30 years who knows what he's talking about more than the British blowhard Simon Cowell on AI even though I don't plan on watching it.

rustoffa
08-20-2004, 09:47 AM
:D
Maybe one of the cuntestants ultra-sharp glamorous hair holder-backer things will fly of her her head when she postures suddenly and end up embedded in Simmon's jugular and it's like he's spitting blood at a KISS show, but he's actually bleeding to death like a stuck fucking pig.

Mr Walker
08-20-2004, 10:02 AM
I bet Gene tries to fuck all the young porkers that will be on the show.... and I bet Gene will try to fuck Paula's bony ass as well.

DLR_EngineRoom
08-20-2004, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Diver Down NJ
I'd pay money to watch any of Gene's former bandmates roast him. :D

I wouldn't, let's face it, Ace & Peter suck without the guidance of Gene and Paul...

Originally posted by rustoffa
:D ...but he's actually bleeding to death like a stuck fucking pig.

That just ain't funny...sorry....

Big Troubles
08-20-2004, 12:31 PM
Simmons is a tool and legend in his own mind. Kiss would've still been Kiss without him. And for everyone that says "Oh no, Gene had the blood, tongue, axe guitar gimmick", well that doesn't say much for the music now does it. ;) Sorry, Dr Love- :D Kiss sucks.

DavidLeeNatra
08-20-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Simmons is a tool and legend in his own mind. Kiss would've still been Kiss without him. And for everyone that says "Oh no, Gene had the blood, tongue, axe guitar gimmick", well that doesn't say much for the music now does it. ;) Sorry, Dr Love- :D Kiss sucks.

BT...this is the first time I have to argue against you...KI$$ is all about blood, tongue and axe guitar gimmicks...as gene said himself "it has never been about the music"...so he was essential for the success of KI$$...and I have to admit, that I was a huge KI$$ fan before I discovered dave (not VH) for me...

but you're right...KI$$ sucks now...

rustoffa
08-20-2004, 01:37 PM
HEEEEERE GENE..........GE-------ENE!!!
http://www.rammsteinspieluhr.co.uk/fire/flamethrower7.jpg

Big Troubles
08-20-2004, 04:34 PM
lol

every interview Ive ever seen with Gene, in fact any interview with Kiss has been Gene, what does that tell ya? Egomaniac. But yeah, I find him smug. His TALL tales of fucking every woman on the planet reeks of insecurities. Real men don't brag, we are too busy fucking to do interviews. :D His take on the VH situation, about ousting Dave in 77 is what Hollywood shit is made of. Kiss themselves had a BITCH of a time getting anywhere with their music UNTIL they breathed fire and spewed blood and told tales of Satanism. So we agree on one thing. Sorry two things. It was never about the money. And KIss does suck. No argument here. (Personally I like to believe that without Stanley at the helm, there'd be no Kiss)