X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MUSICMAN64
    Roadie
    • Jun 2004

Daves All Class

I HAVE TO TAKE MY HAT OFF TO DAVE. I HAVE NOT READ ONE DEROGATIVE COMMENT FROM HIM SINCE THEY DECIDED TO GO WITH SAM. NOT A THING. THAT'S CLASS. HE COULD OF WENT ON STERN AND SAID THEY FUCKED UP. THAT HE'S THE MAN ETC. ETC. YET NOTHING. NOTHING BUT SILENCE AND PIC'S OF HIM HERE AND THERE WITH NOTHING BUT A SHIT EATING GRIN ON HIS FACE. IS HE QUIETLY WAITING FOR THE IMPLOSION AND A CHANCE TO ONCE MORE RECLAIM THE MIC AND HIS/THERE place AT THE TOP? COULD BE VERY INTERESTING ONCE THE TOUR ENDS. IF SAM doesn't WANT TO DO A NEW ALBUM AND WANTS TO REJOIN THE FAGORITAS, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE.......................
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

CLASS is a thing that DIAMOND DAVE has ALWAYS had in abundance. If ONLY the SISTERS could only be nearly as decent humans.

Comment

• lms2

Dave hasn't said anything bad. He hasn't said anything at all.

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Originally posted by MUSICMAN64
        I HAVE TO TAKE MY HAT OFF TO DAVE. I HAVE NOT READ ONE DEROGATIVE COMMENT FROM HIM SINCE THEY DECIDED TO GO WITH SAM. NOT A THING. THAT'S CLASS. HE COULD OF WENT ON STERN AND SAID THEY FUCKED UP. THAT HE'S THE MAN ETC. ETC. YET NOTHING. NOTHING BUT SILENCE AND PIC'S OF HIM HERE AND THERE WITH NOTHING BUT A SHIT EATING GRIN ON HIS FACE. IS HE QUIETLY WAITING FOR THE IMPLOSION AND A CHANCE TO ONCE MORE RECLAIM THE MIC AND HIS/THERE place AT THE TOP? COULD BE VERY INTERESTING ONCE THE TOUR ENDS. IF SAM doesn't WANT TO DO A NEW ALBUM AND WANTS TO REJOIN THE FAGORITAS, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE.......................

Good post, and right on the money. I'm glad there have been a lot more Dave related threads lately(I admit I have started my fair share of Van hagar blast threads).

Comment

• kennyboy
          Head Fluffer
          • Jan 2004

I agree completely.

Spammy is just as big a bitch as the Van Sisters are. Bitches of a feather flock together.

Has Dave ever really said anything that bad? I know there is the Eddie Van Heineken joke. But is there anything else?
          http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Dave has always had class.Just look at the great Man.
            Spammy got to stop chewing on the fat all of the time.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Panamark
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I saw a video clip somewhere of Dave being interviewed, on TV, *AFTER* the Dave and Sam tour. While admitting to the rivalry he didnt bitch about Sam, and even said he would do it again.

(Anyone else see this, I cant remember if it was Stern/Carson Daly ?)

Then you look at Spammy.. Spewing forth Vile Rhetoric about the Main Man at every oppurtunity. I actually think Spammy thought this would enhance his chances with the sisters..

Dave really has showed his Class. Spammy and Alice have dissed Dave in many interviews.. Those fuckers have lost all respect with me.
              Face it folks, Van Halen are not nice people.
              BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
              Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

Sammy has this "everyman" "for the people rep" which is complete bullshit. Dave is considered to be a dick by millions of people.........Let's see, Sammy blasts Dave at every opportunity(while Dave just laughs it off), and is so insecure about his standing he makes up lies to diminish Dave's legendary status. The truth is in the music. And yes, the sisters are bad people.

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                  Veteran
                  • Jul 2004

Dave is a true King

Comment

• thefive

You know thats why I dislike Sammy so much. He slams Dave so much. If he would have embraced Dave and VH in 1985 and said good things about Dave. If Sam would have said Dave is a cool guy, love his songs he did with VH. I dont have anything against him I am just a new hired gun. I might even have bought a few van hagar albums and gone to their shows. But all of Sams bad mouthing turned me off.
                    Sam should have embraced the first incarnation of VH.

Comment

• thefive

Sam did it all wrong when he was with vh. He went the opposite way of embracing.

Comment

• Panamark
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jan 2004

Actually it wasnt Sammy's bad mouthing that turned me off Van Hagar.
                        The guy just looked like a total dork and sounded like a wilderbeast with its testicles in a vice..

Sammy to this day still has that happening..
                        BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
                        Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I agree. I always hated Sammy's stuff, including Montrose. I would have hated the music anyway, but maybe we wouldnt attack Sammy so much if he hadnt bad mouthed Dave so heavily. Actually, yeah we would, because let's face it he just blows(musically and literally).

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
                            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

[QUOTE]Originally posted by thefive

I am just a new hired gun.

LMFAO!

Comment

• kennyboy
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2004

Take a look at how the Dave years are treated in the Best Of Both Worlds package. Such bullshit. All that and Dave STILL hasn't talked any shit.

Dave knows his place in rock history and he's going to try other things. Like being an EMT. Acting, etc. While Grandpa Spammy is up for breakfast eating a 12 egg omelet- Dave is climbing mountains and doing kung foo shit.

If there was no Dave era and Spam got together with the sisters, 5105 would be in the cut-out bins right next to that gawd-awful HSAS record he pooped out with Schon in the mid eighties. (Brenty McBrents is totally wrong on this one.)

Van Hagar totally rode the wave that Dave started with the sisters and bass player.
                              Last edited by kennyboy; 08-13-2004, 03:12 AM.
                              http://www.npr.org/911hearings/image...pr/memo600.jpg

Comment

Working...