I have done the worst ever I bought tickets to a VH show!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RKS

I have done the worst ever I bought tickets to a VH show!

I could resist. I have been a fan since I was 13 or 14 Diamond Dave is by far my favorite. But being only 23 I have never been able to see them live with Dave nor will I ever so Please Roth Army forgive me....

And at $200 for ticketts it better be good!
  • Figs
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Tsk, tsk, tsk. The indiscretion of youth. This is a serious crime. You are aiding and abetting a crime against music. You should at least keep quiet during the show and only go nuts for the classic songs. You also should have bought your tickets on eBay at a discount.

Comment

• lms
      Head Fluffer
      • Apr 2004

Forgive yourself and have a great time. I think its a good idea to see them and make up your own mind anyway. Just remember when you post your review to say that Sammy is fat, Eddies a fooking drunk, Alex is an Ass and Michael if a pussy. Matter of fact, write it before you go so you can just kick back and enjoy the show. Denver was great.
      "Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

• RKS

Ok here is my review...

Eddie, awesome guitar work looked a little lost and he was HAMMERED!
        Sammy, arogant prick. He was wearing a hawaian print shirt and Vans "BIG SUPRISE"!
        Alex, good on drums kept quiet by his brother.
        Michael, never removed the brothers "c" from his mouth but did a helluva job. Playing that is.....

Whew! Now I can have fun!

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

Don't worry son, it's not the worst thing you can do. But, you should perchase a DAIVD LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN t-shirrt from this site AND WEAR IT TO THE VAN HAGAR SHOW!!!! Take pictures of yourself at the show with the reactions of the SHEEP around you. It would require some NADS to follow through on this, but just by being at the DLRARMY site shows you have testicular fortitude. ROCK ON SOLIDER.

Comment

• BlimpyCHIMP™
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by RKS
            I could resist. I have been a fan since I was 13 or 14 Diamond Dave is by far my favorite. But being only 23 I have never been able to see them live with Dave nor will I ever so Please Roth Army forgive me....

AWW YA PUSSY

ITS LIKE YER GONNA DIE TOMORROW OR SOME SHIT HUH? WE'LL REMEMBER YOU THIS TIME NEXT YEAR WITH ROCKIN ROTH AT THE HELM

SELFISH TRIPESLICKER

Comment

• EbDawson
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

Re: I have done the worst ever I bought tickets to a VH show!

Originally posted by RKS

Man, think of all the Beer you could've bought for $200.

Anyway, for you badly needed penance, place Fair Warning in your CD player, listen constantly and do not remove for two weeks. Replace with WACF and repeat process.
              "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Re: I have done the worst ever I bought tickets to a VH show!

Originally posted by RKS

Into the PEN fucker!!

You are not only a sheep, you are an idiot!! $200.00 BWAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by RKS

A few comments bro, if I may....

Forgive me for the math, you're now 23, but you've been a VH fan since you were 13 or 14, but you're a DLR/VH fan .... Holy shit, that's way back in 1994 !!! Just fukkin' wit' ya, at least you recognize the force that Classic Van Halen was.....

But having said that, considering that Ed is now wandering around lost onstage now like Happy Gilmore's caddy ( ), might not have been such a bad thing as to see him now... You may not get many more chances to see him live....

Seriously....

And as for the 200 clams, I sincerely hope that you spent the other half of that cash on some honey, and you got a serious shot of ass at the end of the night....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• lms2

My son's friend, age 13, heard I was seeing Van Halen's concert and responded with "Don't they play runnin with the Devil?"

Thats influential.

Comment

• Lou

Not an excuse, I'm 23 and I really think this is an old enough age to understand which version is the real version and that this is pure MONEY GRAB!

Oh yeah, there's just so much soul and love for the music going on up there

Comment

• Dr Volospion
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2004

$200? I wouldn't pay that to see Hendrix reanimated for one last tour.

Comment

• knuckleboner
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

most of us have seen van hagar at some point.

i was too young, 11, when the real version broke up.

i needed to see ed, al and mike in concert. i went in 1993. i had a good time. it wasn't great, so i haven't been back. but it was worth it once.

Comment

• Matt White
                            • Jun 2004

Hook up with the people on the BOOTLEG FORUM on this site. You can get your mits on LIVE DAVID LEE ROTH ERA VAN HALEN and see the REAL DEAL LIVE IN FRONT OF YOUR NAKED STEAMING EYES!!!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE!!!!!!!

Comment

• smaz
                              Commando
                              • Mar 2004

$200????????? Fookin 'ell!!! I could go and see Dave, Alice Cooper, Deep Purple and The Datsuns for that!!!! Infact, I've seen Dave, Alice, going to see Datsuns on tuesday and hoepfully Deep Purple in December. You should do the same.

To be forgiven, you must put something up on stage for Sammy, Mike, Ed and Alex to sign. I'm thinking either an origional 6 pack album or a poster of the origional line up. That would be a lol!
                              Moving webhosts & will be making changes to the picture hosting - watch this space..

Comment

Working...