X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • distortion9
    Sniper
    • Mar 2004

Alert!!! Cool Idea!

How do I pitch this idea to Roth?....Cause it's f'n GOLD...GOLD I tell ya!

Here it be in a nutshell.

Dave with his very own CHANNEL on XM satellite radio.

Not SHOW. CHANNEL .

I just got XM and simply can't believe I have lived without it for this long. If you are a music fan, you honestly need to run out and buy this. If you can't afford or don't want another monthly bill.....get rid of something else. Best money I have ever spent. Period.

Anyway....the reason I bought it was because of "The Opie and Anthony show". These two guys were booted off broadcast radio a couple of years back and just signed on with XM. They are getting their own CHANNEL on XM (4 hour show replayed alll day). No FCC, no boundaries, no BOSS. They can do whatever they want.

Think of the possibilities.

I heard Dave's brief stint as a DJ and thought it was really good with TONS of potential. THIS would just flat out rock.

Dave in front of an open mic?!....Every day?!....With NO boundaries?!...Able to say and play whatever the fuck he wants?!?!

Good LORD! I don't even know if I could handle that.

I would call the channel "Dave TV" All Dave, All the time (it's funny because it's NOT tv but radio).

HOLY FUCK!!! Know who would make a GREAT co host or guest host?!?!

HENRY FUCKING ROLLINS BABY!!!!

I gotta go rest....too many ideas flooding the brain.

....I'm just saying
    http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b1...sternsucks.jpg

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80...9e45f7d735.jpg

Your mom's box!
  • RKS

I am a HUGE O&A fan and will by my XM by next month just for their show. Maybe Dave could at least get a show on their station if nothing else...

Your moms box too....

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
      Foot Soldier
      • Jun 2004

yeah im debating about getting the XM, i wish you could pay to listen online as i dont spend a lot of time listening to the radio. hopefully it stays un-regulated but if you listen to stern he seems to think that it will eventually be regulated.

your mom's box

Comment

• Marlowe01

even though I'll probably never XM because I won't have my own car until after college, I would definitely spend time promoting that channel....WELL worth it. I love it: All Dave, all the time. If you ever get that going, see if you can get a bunch of live cuts onto the station, and lost classics like "Coconut Grove", "Sunburn", "Black Sand", etc.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Wouldn't be a bad idea at all...a great starting point to dive off on in prep for a new album and tour, perhaps...
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Golden AWe
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

henry rollins is kewl but also gay...
            Originally posted by Cato
            Golden, why are you FAT?
            Originally posted by lesfunk
            Much like yourself as the Jim Morrison of Nazi bunker flies
            http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u...TheDMCross.jpg

Comment