Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Velvet Revolver News - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Velvet Revolver News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Velvet Revolver News

VELVET REVOLVER Set First Single, Schedule Promotional Appearances

VELVET REVOLVER, the much buzzed-about rock group featuring ex-STONE TEMPLE PILOTS vocalist Scott Weiland, former GUNS N' ROSES guitarist Slash, bassist Duff McKagan, drummer Matt Sorum and guitarist Dave Kushner from Dave Navarro's (JANE'S ADDICTION) band, have selected "Slither" as the first single from their forthcoming debut album, "Contraband", due on May 11 through RCA Records. "You Got No Right", the mellow, BEATLES-esque ballad the group performed at the Smashbox Fashion show last October, is believed to be a strong candidate for the album's second single. Other tracks set to appear on the CD include "Trainsucker Blues", "Headspace", "Falling to Pieces", "Superhuman", and "Illegal Eye".
    The band, who are in the middle of doing international press in Los Angeles, are said to be preparing to embark on a six-week promotional jaunt beginning in early March. In addition to doing more press at each stop, the band are expected to perform a short set at a local venue in each city.

The following is a tentative/preliminary list of dates and cities where VELVET REVOLVER are expected to play as part of their promotional tour:

Mar. 12 – Toronto, ONT @ TBA
    Mar. 16 – Madrid, SPA @ TBA
    Mar. 18 – Paris, FRA @ TBA
    Mar. 20 – Amsterdam, NETH @ TBA
    Mar. 22 – Stockholm, SWE @ TBA
    Mar. 24 – Hamburg, GER @ TBA
    Mar. 26 – Koln, GER @ TBA
    Mar. 28 – London, UK @ TBA
    Apr. 03 – Atlanta, GA @ TBA
    Apr. 05 – Washington, D.C. @ TBA
    Apr. 06 – Philadelphia, PA @ TBA
    Apr. 09 – Boston, MA @ TBA
    Apr. 10 – Providence, RI @ TBA
    Apr. 12 – Cleveland, OH @ TBA
    Apr. 13 – Detroit, MI @ TBA
    Apr. 15 – Chicago, IL @ TBA
    Apr. 16 – Milwaukee, WI @ TBA
    Apr. 17 – Minneapolis, MN @ TBA
    Apr. 19 – Denver, CO @ TBA
    Apr. 20 – Salt Lake City, UT @ TBA
    Apr. 22 – Seattle, WA @ TBA
    Apr. 24 – San Francisco, CA @ TBA
    Apr. 26 – Los Angeles, CA @ TBA
    Apr. 27 – Los Angeles, CA @ TBA

Source(s): http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net

woo!
    top band - good to see they're coming to london
    Originally posted by flappo
    i'm sure grimsdale's on drugs

Originally posted by Cato
    translating your Japanese.

"Master Cato is...I order, it's yours. don't ask me to do gay material for the life of me because you kick my bat."

omae baka dana?

Comment

Axle Rose has won a lawsuit and will be on the road with a new cd!!!

The Stone Temple Pilots had a magic with Scott, I don't think GNR is that good without AXLE kicking them in the ass!

Comment

Working...
      X