X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Cabo-Whato?

So, this 'Cabo-Wabo' is some sort of a rock star's bar in Mexico? I bet the fucking place reeks of pig sweat and red hair dye. By the way, does anyone find it ironic that you have a band of recovering alcoholics (well, Eddie) hiring am old, FAT, bloated rocker who sells shit tequila to white trash tourist? Not even drunken sorority girls would raise their skirts from drinking that catus shit pissed on by donkeys.

By the way, I picked up 'Fair Warning' this morning and what a bizarre cover. Was this supposed to be the "artistic" side of Van Halen or just a bad attempt at dadaism?
  • DLR_EngineRoom
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Judge not the CD by it's cover, for the contents of the (Fair Warning) CD shall rock.
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t.../EddieDave.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...ve_ed_2007.jpg
    http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t...os/TORCH_B.gif

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

Re: Cabo-Whato?

Originally posted by Kristy

By the way, I picked up 'Fair Warning' this morning and what a bizarre cover. Was this supposed to be the "artistic" side of Van Halen or just a bad attempt at dadaism?
      The FAIR WARNING cover was picked by DAVE himself! Dug the original painting. The tour Program from the '81 tour featured the same art work, done up AMAZINGLY by DAVE. He picked the art, designed the thing.......he had MUCH more of an impact on VAN HALEN than the SISTERS [EVH & SHEMP]would like to let anyone realize.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Don't you mean the Brothers Grim?

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
          Foot Soldier
          • Jun 2004

cabo wabo supposed to be a killer bar/club down there in mexico...ive seen it on the travel channel and shit and supposed to be pretty cool and in a killer spot.

Comment

• Matt White
            • Jun 2004

The Cabo Wao Cantina in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. Bought by Sapmmy & the SISTERS in the late 80's, it is now compleely owned by the CHEESE BURGLER SPammy Hagar. Place for him, the SHEEP, and other old HACK musicians to hang out and work on their waist-lines!!!!!
            "Nice place....FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!"
            Haven't seen TRIUMPH in a while, but that's his opinion of the place.

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
              Foot Soldier
              • Jun 2004

saw triumph at a fundraiser up here during the DNC filming bits with a bunch of people but not saying "for me to poop on" and wouldn't when asked. the guy who does triumph made it seemed like "legally" he couldnt say it

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Cabo Wanko

Comment

• Kristy
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

That smilie cracks me up - can I steal it?

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Sure.

Comment

• BigDaddyD
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Apr 2004

Cabo Wabo tequila is very good tequila. It is in a similiar category to Padron. It is definitely not cactus piss. Sammy might suck, but the tequila definitely does not.

Comment

• Coyote
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

If I ever go down to Cabo San Lucas, I'll propably just torch the joint...
                        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

Working...