X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diver Down NJ
    Head Fluffer
    • Jun 2004

The Essential Spam

Guess it wasn't so essential after all...
  • EmpyreLounge44
    Foot Soldier
    • Jun 2004

im surprised it was even that high...smart move though as I was at Best Buy and it was placed right next to the VH BOBW discs on the new releases rack

Comment

• Thetruthbaby
      Head Fluffer
      • Jun 2004

GOLD??????

Who was it that predicted this thing would go gold?
      DLR/VH IS JUST BETTER

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
        Foot Soldier
        • Jun 2004

there is a thread here somewhere with the guy...he later came back and said he thinks it would sell 250,000 and got confused with that being gold cause of BOBW

Comment

• Diver Down NJ
          Head Fluffer
          • Jun 2004

Well I'm not a math wizard, but if VH is in the top 30 with about 30K sold, I'd put the first week's numbers at 10K or so for Spam. Just a guess though. I don't see how he ever gets to 250K.

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
            Foot Soldier
            • Jun 2004

nah, not even close to 250K unless one of his singles gets picked up by something to spark some interest....but highly doubtful

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

The Essential Ched Collection will bomb after another week. I'm sure it'll sell around 100k if he's lucky.

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
                Foot Soldier
                • Jun 2004

it'll probably sell exactly what ten 13, halleluah, and the other latest post-VH discs will sell. him and DLR solo are pretty locked in their sales i would say

Comment

• Rikk
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

It will NOT sell 100K. I'd say 60,000 copies...maybe.

I love the idiot in the Links who said this album was going to be HUGE!!! LOL. Yeah...No. 75. That's amazing. Wow.
                  Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                  Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Now Rikk, I was giving Hagar the benefit of the doubt. I figured after another millenium, it might reach 100k? Naaaaaaaaa.

Comment

• JCOOK

Can you say clearance bin

Comment

• rustoffa
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

Wouldn't it be grate to have a list of everyone who buys it and, like turn it over to the Federal Board of Retard Investigation?

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                          Now Rikk, I was giving Hagar the benefit of the doubt. I figured after another millenium, it might reach 100k? Naaaaaaaaa.
                          Maybe if Hagar buys a gun and goes town to town, forcing people at gunpoint to buy his new Greatest Hits, then maybe it will hit 100K. Of course, that would be awesome because he'd have to go to prison and could not stay in Van Halen.
                          Roth Army Militia

Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Jun 2004

do we know how many people actually bought it? like what makes it 75th or whatever it was?

Comment

• Rikk
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
                              do we know how many people actually bought it? like what makes it 75th or whatever it was?
                              Well, it's not hard to figure out. How many people with IQs lower than 34 WITH bad musical taste live in America? Now, break that down to people that eat a lot of cheese AND loved being fucked in the ass by a moron. Break that down to people that think good tequila makes for good music and good conversation. Break that down to people with a sexual dysfunction. Break that down to people that actually want to have I CAN'T DRIVE 55 and MAS TEQUILA on the same CD.

And the number is...
                              56 people.:p

Congratulations, Sammy!!!
                              Roth Army Militia

Comment

Working...