X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Kerry Campaign Calls for Book Ban!!!

The Kerry campaign calls on a publisher to 'withdraw book' written by group of veterans, claiming veterans are lying about Kerry's service in Vietnam and operating as a front organization for Bush. Kerry campaign has told Salon.com that the publisher of UNFIT FOR COMMAND is 'retailing a hoax'... 'No publisher should want to be selling books with proven falsehoods in them,' Kerry campaign spokesman Chad Clanton tells the online mag... Developing...

DrudgeReport
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • Wayne L.

If Democratic presidential candidate is calling to ban the book Unfit For Command because it criticises his service in Vietnam then he is acting with nazi like tendencies against the first admendment of the U. S. Constitution which is far worse than President Bush.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

spare me.

The title of this thread is INDICITIVE of the the KKKarl Rove brand of politics

KERRY BANS BOOKS

KERRY KILLS KITTENS

KERRY DID YOUR MOTHER

Pay no attention to the REAL horrors
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
        spare me.

The title of this thread is INDICITIVE of the the KKKarl Rove brand of politics

KERRY BANS BOOKS

KERRY KILLS KITTENS

KERRY DID YOUR MOTHER

Pay no attention to the REAL horrors
        Shuddup!!!

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Well, he already called on Bush to condemn the work of his family's attack dogs. Of course no reputable publisher would risk their rep on this drivel. See other thread about the racist publisher.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
            Shuddup!!!
            Excellent point. Well articulated.

so much for free speech.

typical

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              Shuddup!!!
              With posts like this it's no wonder you have 1,500 posts, yet only 20 votes.

I guess you prefer to only hear from other Busheep

Comment

• John Ashcroft
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

Did "The New JFK's" campaign staff call for Michael Moore's books and movie to be banned?

Nope, they gave him a seat in the President's booth at their convention.

And they accuse the Bush administration of collaboration with the Swiftboat Vets???

Comment

• knuckleboner
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Wayne L.
                  If Democratic presidential candidate is calling to ban the book Unfit For Command because it criticises his service in Vietnam then he is acting with nazi like tendencies against the first admendment of the U. S. Constitution which is far worse than President Bush.
                  actually, dude, the 1st amendment doesn't protect slander. (if, in fact, the veterans for truth are lying.)

not quite nazi-istic...

but i do agree with the AG.

while i'm not sure if moore outright lied in his movie (truly, i'm not sure, i haven't seen it) i am pretty damn sure he distorted the truth, at least at times.

while kerry's criticism of "unfit for command" may be valid, it's also somewhat hypocrtical coming from him...

Comment

• Big Train
                    Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

If he really wanted a leg to stand on with this issue, he would settle it with the records, not start legal trouble with the publisher. It's like believe my version of events and stop with yours, cause I'm right.

It's not like the Dems aren't sicking their dogs right now. Time magazines next issue has the cover story devoted to the "story behind the story" of how the evil republicans got the vets to speak out and financed it. The moveon.bitch article had to be bumped a few years..

Pay no attention to my real record Kerry Sheep...

Comment

• Keeyth
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                      If he really wanted a leg to stand on with this issue, he would settle it with the records, not start legal trouble with the publisher. It's like believe my version of events and stop with yours, cause I'm right.

It's not like the Dems aren't sicking their dogs right now. Time magazines next issue has the cover story devoted to the "story behind the story" of how the evil republicans got the vets to speak out and financed it. The moveon.bitch article had to be bumped a few years..

Pay no attention to my real record Kerry Sheep...
                      Man when are you Republicans gonna stop putting you feet in your mouths when it comes to record???

Records:

Kerry = 3 purple hearts, wounded in the line of duty defending his country in Vietnam.

Bush (A.K.A. Sargent Fucking Pussy Chickenhawk.)= Ducked out of drug tests and disappeared off of record for two months to avoid going to Vietnam to fight for 'his' country.

Dick Cheney = 5 deferrments to get out of fighting for his country in Vietnam.

John Ashcroft = 7, (count 'em 7) deferrments to get out of fighting for his country in Vietnam.

The records? The records speak for themselves. You guys are backing a bunch of unpatriotic pussys. You know what they say, "Birds of a feather..."
                      Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        With posts like this it's no wonder you have 1,500 posts, yet only 20 votes.

I guess you prefer to only hear from other Busheep

Posts like yours deserve the response I typed. Unfortunately, you're rather late in the game around here. FORD, DLR's Cock, and other liberals before you have typed literally hundreds of other posts just like the one you did. They get quite boring.

Comment

• Big Train
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2004

Keeyth,

First off, Fuck You. Where the fuck you get off calling me unpatriotic, I don't know. It is ok to question if it is Bush, but unpatriotic if it is Kerry? Choke on your hypocrisy.

Kerry's awards are all in dispute, which is the fucking point of the exercise. You want to believe his version of the story, against 256 other people, without question, and you call me a sheep.

Learn to debate without all the fucking retarded "sheep, Pussy..whatever bullshit, if you want to be taken seriously.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Kerry's days are numbered...

His "I was in Viet Nam" is comming back to bite him...

The majority of Americans see through Kerry...

Support for Bush and the effort in Iraq is high...

Next stop.. Iran...

Comment

• Keeyth
                              Crazy Ass Mofo
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Train
                              Keeyth,

First off, Fuck You. Where the fuck you get off calling me unpatriotic, I don't know. It is ok to question if it is Bush, but unpatriotic if it is Kerry? Choke on your hypocrisy.

Kerry's awards are all in dispute, which is the fucking point of the exercise. You want to believe his version of the story, against 256 other people, without question, and you call me a sheep.

Learn to debate without all the fucking retarded "sheep, Pussy..whatever bullshit, if you want to be taken seriously.
                              I don't recall singling you out as unpatriotic... ...however if you're feeling guilty, stop backing the wrong horse!
                              Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

Working...