X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • King VH
    Head Fluffer
    • Apr 2004

I've been spreading the word...of Roth!

Ladies and Gentlemen of this site. I would just like you to know, that I have been preaching the word of Roth and Classic Van Halen. I've been doing it seriously for the past 3 years. When I am in school, I tell all my friends that play music, to pick up one of the classic 6. I might have even converted my friend to the Roth side.

Anyone else in here spreading the word? Tell everyone you know not to support Van Hagar!
    It's so easy
  • tjvhou812
    Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

van halen
    + = great fuckin music
    van hagar
    Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

van hagar = meloncholy power ballad pathetic Journey wannabees
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• TwoFoolsAMinute
        Sniper
        • Apr 2004

I spread the word daily my brother.

Comment

• Matt White
          • Jun 2004

I've been SPREADIN' the word on VAN HALEN since I first heard 'em in grade school. I've been spreadin the SHIT on Van Hagar since they first INFECTED the air waves in 1986.

Comment

• tjvhou812
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

van halen must still make good music

dave wants to play w/them
            Originally posted by RIKK

Now, tj was indeed a major cunt. Indeed, he probably still is.

Comment

• DR CHIP
              Foot Soldier
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
              van halen must still make good music

dave wants to play w/them
              not enough to give in to them though....and THAT says everything, bro....

Dave ain't singing that new shit....and he never will..

It takes Dave in VH to have uncompromised music.....VH on their own will ALWAYS compromise....

Oh and Ed is NOT king...he is DRUNK....

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by tjvhou812
                van halen
                + = great fuckin music
                van hagar
                how does it feel to be the last sheep on this site...this is not your party and you are not invited...follow the herd...hush hush to the linx with you...LSD, general herpes and all the other losers are waiting for you to suck their dicks...
                Roth Army Icon
                First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Halen High
                  Commando
                  • Jul 2004

Classic Van Halen will always appeal to the kids that wanna rock!

I have two teenage cousins, one 13 the other 16. Up until a few weeks ago, they claimed that they had never heard of VH! So I put on Jump and they conceded that they'd heard that one before. Then about a week ago, the 16 year old, Haylee, asked me if I could put on Jump again. So this time I put on the videos of Jump, Panama and Hot For Teacher.

'They fucking rock' she said. She particularly loved the Panama video. Thought the band's crazy antics were full-on!

So I gave her a brief history lesson and explained the difference between Classic VH and Van Hagar, and after that she asked me to make her up a best of the Davd Lee Roth era albums, which I did and she loves it. Been playing it all week. I've even got them saying 'it ain't Van Halen without David Lee Roth' lol!

They listen to bands like Killing Heidi, The Darkness and Jet who are playing here soon, but Old School VH has that adolescent vibe, spirit and attitude that still appeals.

There's a big retro thing going on with kids today in my opinion. A lot of them are checking out the great bands from the 70s and 80s, and the ones that were truely unique, colourful and interesting will continue to attract attention from today's youth.
                  Last edited by Halen High; 08-22-2004, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• tobinentinc
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2004

I'm 17 and I LOVE classic VH, me and my buddy spread the word of classic Van Halen to everyone we can.
                    http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip...hics/sines.gif http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...m/kissarmy.jpg http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...ve/vhlogo1.gif

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Re: I've been spreading the word...of Roth!

Originally posted by King VH
                      Ladies and Gentlemen of this site. I would just like you to know, that I have been preaching the word of Roth and Classic Van Halen. I've been doing it seriously for the past 3 years. When I am in school, I tell all my friends that play music, to pick up one of the classic 6. I might have even converted my friend to the Roth side.

Anyone else in here spreading the word? Tell everyone you know not to support Van Hagar!
                      Hardly a day goes by that i don't preach the gospel of Roth.
                      Your efforts earn a 5 star vote, my brother.

Comment

• King VH
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Apr 2004

Cathedral, for kicking ass and taking names, u shall receive 5stars as well my brother. Also Matt White, Halen High, DR CHIP, Two Fools A Minute, tobinentinc, DavidLeeNatra, and MAX shall receive the 5 stars!
                        It's so easy

Comment

• Halen High
                          Commando
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by King VH
                          Cathedral, for kicking ass and taking names, u shall receive 5stars as well my brother. Also Matt White, Halen High, DR CHIP, Two Fools A Minute, tobinentinc, DavidLeeNatra, and MAX shall receive the 5 stars!
                          Cheers mate!

I'll have a Fosters for you.

Comment

Working...