X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Greenbuds
    Roadie
    • Mar 2004

Greedy Van Hagar rip-off fans

I continually hear the sheep say Eddie is the band.

Then that means the last ten years of fiasco's and this years blatant money grab and rip-off of the fans must be laid squarely on his shoulders.

What happened to this guy? He claimed he had no ego. He claimed money meant nothing to him, it was his love for music and if it ever came down to it, he would play his guitar alone in his bedroom. He said Roth was a "star" and he claimed he was a "musician". He said that was the difference between them.

Once again, Eddie has proven himself a liar.

First, Sammy says there is no sense in making another record, because there is no money to be made. WTF? What about the music? What about the "10 cds ready to go"?

That's ok, if they want to end their careers and be greedy fucks, that's ok. So, it wasn't about the music after all, ok.

...but to cancel two shows so they can make big money in Puerto Rico at the cost of the fans who put them where they are is disgusting, sickening and criminal. Van Halen have *ripped off* and have stolen from the very fans who put them there.

So, have fun "sheep", you know who you are - You cheer about a double CD package with only 3 new songs. You cheer a drunk who comes on stage and plays with his back to the fans that have brought their sons to see him and have paid top dollar. You cheer lyrics and songs that were made in 15 minutes. You cheer the canceling of shows at the cost of fan's wallets.

You people are sick and you deserve the shit band called Van Hagar, you deserve to pay for two CDs for 3 new songs, you deserve to listen to Where Eagles Fly at a VH concert.

You deserve all this because it is sick people like you that support them and the reason Van Hagar even exists...
  • Bill Lumbergh
    ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

There's no money to be made, huh Sam? I'll bet ya one million bucks he releases another one of his piece of shit(oh sorry, didnt mean to insult shit like that) albums as soon as he bails this abortion. Then we'll hear from Sam how Ed didnt want to work, and Ed will say the same about Sam. Most of these Van Hagar "fans" are pussy whipped husbands looking for a way to rebel against their morbidly obese wives. "Honey can I please go out with the boys, I'll lick the cheese outta your ass, and I promise to be back RIGHT after the show!"

Comment

• Antman
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

Now those fans are left with an non-refundable $12 "convenience" fee. I know VH doesn't get any of that but it all still came out of the fans pockets. Fuck VH.
      When the shit hits the fan, close your mouth and duck.

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

Re: Greedy Van Hagar rip-off fans

Originally posted by Greenbuds

Then that means the last ten years of fiasco's and this years blatant money grab and rip-off of the fans must be laid squarely on his shoulders.

What happened to this guy? He claimed he had no ego. He claimed money meant nothing to him, it was his love for music and if it ever came down to it, he would play his guitar alone in his bedroom. He said Roth was a "star" and he claimed he was a "musician". He said that was the difference between them.

First, Sammy says there is no sense in making another record, because there is no money to be made. WTF? What about the music? What about the "10 cds ready to go"?

That's ok, if they want to end their careers and be greedy fucks, that's ok. So, it wasn't about the music after all, ok.

...but to cancel two shows so they can make big money in Puerto Rico at the cost of the fans who put them where they are is disgusting, sickening and criminal. Van Halen have *ripped off* and have stolen from the very fans who put them there.

So, have fun "sheep", you know who you are - You cheer about a double CD package with only 3 new songs. You cheer a drunk who comes on stage and plays with his back to the fans that have brought their sons to see him and have paid top dollar. You cheer lyrics and songs that were made in 15 minutes. You cheer the canceling of shows at the cost of fan's wallets.

You people are sick and you deserve the shit band called Van Hagar, you deserve to pay for two CDs for 3 new songs, you deserve to listen to Where Eagles Fly at a VH concert.

You deserve all this because it is sick people like you that support them and the reason Van Hagar even exists...

Good work! 100% correct. Van Hagar ARE a bunch of greedy FUCKS!!!
        ALSO, EVH did it!!! FUCK YOU DRUNK BOY!!!! :fucku2:
        You get the 5 star vote from me Bro!

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Greedy Van Hagar rip-off fans

Originally posted by Matt White
          Good work! 100% correct. Van Hagar ARE a bunch of greedy FUCKS!!!
          ALSO, EVH did it!!! FUCK YOU DRUNK BOY!!!! :fucku2:
          You get the 5 star vote from me Bro!
          another 5 star vote from me...damn good post
          Roth Army Icon
          First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• wiso327
            Roth Army Recruit
            • Jan 2004

You know, it's very difficult for them to make a sell out of a 22,000 seats stadium here in San Juan,PR. They came in the 1980 world tour and sell out in less than 3 days of the first day of the annoucement (18,750 seats) charging $15.00, then DLR came in 1994 and played in an amphiteather with 5,000 seats (sellout too) at $25.00 the tix...I was there...But now...Fuck!!!! I heard it would be like $75.00 for watching them to imitate the once mighty van halen with van hagar is a rip off!!!!

They are trying to motivate the fans with old vh music on the radio stations but the new songs here are just been played like once in a week rotation... really don't think that they will blown a sellout here...and of course I will not be there my friends!!!! any report from the show will be posted then...

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Excellent post. Between you and Matt White, the Army is in very good hands...
              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Sarge
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                Most of these Van Hagar "fans" are pussy whipped husbands looking for a way to rebel against their morbidly obese wives.
                That is just fucking hilarious!
                I need that in my sig..
                ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by wiso327
                  You know, it's very difficult for them to make a sell out of a 22,000 seats stadium here in San Juan,PR.
                  They can't even sellout in their own backyard in L.A., no one should think for one second they'd sellout in San Juan....

And for 75 bucks ?? Last time I checked the per capita rate, that seems like a HUGE amount of money to charge in Puerto Rico.....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Game...Set...Match...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Lou

Nah the sheep LIKE what he's done over the past 10 years!

Comment

• Cathedral
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Hold on a minute, this whole "greedy" thing just doesn't fit the situation.
                        Van Hagar sucks for a whole slew of reasons, but greed isn't one of them.

If Edward were truly greedy in the true sense of that word, he'd have reunited with Roth and cleaned up all over this country.
                        The truth is that he is just a pathetic excuse for a human being filled with hatred and jealousy over DLR.
                        He hates that Dave over shadows him on stage and would prefer to be surrounded by mediocre talents such as Mike, Al, and Spamboat Annie in order to look like the Rock-God he ceased to be in 1985.

Yeah, he's ripping off the fans and spitting in their faces (notice i didn't include myself in that group) but the only fucker that is there for the money only is Spamboat Annie.
                        He knows the ship is sinking and he's ready to bail, the meal ticket Dave built for his ass has spoiled and grown green fur at long last.

And another thing, the only reason Ed can "sit in his room and play guitar" is because he's rich now. that ploy for the integral sympathy would mean sooooooo much more if he were still painting curbs for a living.
                        He's just an asshole, period....

Comment

• Kristy
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

For the record, that "convenience fee" is the bullshit of Clear Channel (you know, the suits who could give a fuck less about music) and not of the band. But does it matter anyway as it appears that Van halen plays for the suits and not for the fans.

Comment

• Cathedral
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

They can play with themselves and Spamboat Annie for all i care.

Roth On!

Comment

• dave_is_vh
                              Sniper
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                              Most of these Van Hagar "fans" are pussy whipped husbands looking for a way to rebel against their morbidly obese wives. "Honey can I please go out with the boys, I'll lick the cheese outta your ass, and I promise to be back RIGHT after the show!"
                              You definitely need to have a personality disorder to be a Van Hagar fan, or be in the band called Van Hagar for that matter.
                              "Bumper sticker on my rocket's ass: go home, the earth is full." DLR

Comment

Working...