Roth Loves Minneapolis!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roth Loves Minneapolis!!!

Damm, Roth has played near Minneapolis or near there at least 5 times in the last 10 years, I've been to all of them. Roth Draws a big crowd everytime he comes here, fuck the rip off Van Hagar and the $100 ticket that I wasted my money on, never again will I see Van Hagar. Roth is my hero, I met the man...ROTH IS VAN HALEN!!!
    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8...19yc8872wu.jpg

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5...0269il5.th.jpg

Originally posted by fuckhowardstern - dude - you sounded cool as a cucumber - totally relaxed and spoke with authority - must say I was a bit surprised but you sounded really at ease - super cool-like.

Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra - nate, you are the fucking attention whore of the day and you DESERVE it

Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise - BTW, bravo NATE! Soon Dave will mention the Army by himself!

Originally posted by franksters Have you heard Nate properly, We now moved up to an ''Organisation'' Awesome man!!
    Roth army....more than an army....it's a gr8 Organization!!

Originally posted by Northern Girl
    Nate, so cool. I'm listening to the Dallas feed, so it'll be coming up in a while. Can't wait!

yeah, its been too long since Dave has played MN, I'm hoping to meet him, when he comes to MN this time

Comment

Re: Roth Loves Minneapolis!!!

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
      Damm, Roth has played near Minneapolis or near there at least 5 times in the last 10 years, I've been to all of them. Roth Draws a big crowd everytime he comes here, fuck the rip off Van Hagar and the $100 ticket that I wasted my money on, never again will I see Van Hagar. Roth is my hero, I met the man...ROTH IS VAN HALEN!!!
      someone deserves a first vote here...five stars, bro...
      Roth Army Icon
      First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

Originally posted by NATEDOG001976
        You got my vote. You are a true Van Halen fan.
        Achtung Baby I say, I say...

Comment

Working...
        X