X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALMOSTsaved
    Veteran
    • Feb 2004

Fair Warning On Vinyl

I fucking love the sound of vinyl...The little "pops" and "crackles." Such a rich warm sound.

Anyway, just got done transferring the vinyl to CD so I can listen to it in my Sony Discman...

I wonder if folks would freak hearing this if I were to put in my shared folder and they thought they were getting the "cleaned up" sound of remastered CDs?

The reduced volume level on "So This Is Love" is evident on vinyl as well..
    I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...
  • degüello
    Sniper
    • Mar 2004

I fucking love classic VH on vinyl, and ESPECIALLY fucking Fair Warning. I listen to it in its entirety regularly.
    "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• degüello
      Sniper
      • Mar 2004

I don't listen to classic VH in any other format.
      "What we've been doing, which is great and certainly cost saving, is I train in the sand pit in McDonald's. I do a few laps. I go through the tunnel a few times. The kids don't mind if I smoke. Plus, when I'm done, lunch is right there."- DLR 2003

Comment

• ALMOSTsaved
        Veteran
        • Feb 2004

It IS the fucking best....Definitely!
        I like to pay close attention to the things I'll forget later...

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
          Veteran
          • Jul 2004

I have all of the CVH on vinyl because my aunt was going to throw out her collection, but I took them!

Comment

• degüello
            Sniper
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
            I have all of the CVH on vinyl because my aunt was going to throw out her collection, but I took them!
            That's cool. I remember cleaning out my grandma's attic (stuff belonging to my aunts and uncles as kids) and scooping up all the Sabbath and Hendrix stuff.

Comment

• DeadOrAlive
              Veteran
              • Jul 2004

Sweet

Comment

Working...