Is this the most important election in years?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wayne L.

Is this the most important election in years?

No....politicians from both political parties hype it up for voters every 4 years saying it's the most important presidential election as in Kennedy/Nixon, Nixon/McGovern, Reagan/Mondale & Bush/Clinton along with the current presidential election with Bush/Kerry when in reality nothing changes because the new boss is the same as the old boss as the Who sang in Won't Get Fooled Again.
  • knuckleboner
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

if the new boss is the same as the old boss, why are you so pro-bush and anti-kerry?

all of the elections are important. issues differ and circumstances are different, but they're all important. (the local ones, too...)

Comment

• Wayne L.

I don't care who gets in the White House whether they're a Republican or Democrat but I think George W. Bush will WIN this presidential election by about 4 or 5 points because of national security & the war on terror after 9/11 along with way too much Bush bashing from the liberal left as in MoveOn.Org & Fahrenheit 9/11 giving him more sympathy from the American people while the Democrats have a better chance in 08 besides John Kerry seems to be slipping slowly.

Comment

• Keeyth
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Wayne L.
        I think George W. Bush will WIN this presidential election by about 4 or 5 points because of national security & the war on terror after 9/11 along with way too much Bush bashing from the liberal left as in MoveOn.Org & Fahrenheit 9/11 giving him more sympathy from the American people

??????????Symapathy??? Knowing the truth about what an evil, underhanded motherfucking criminal he is is going to win him sympathy??????? Where the fuck do YOU come from??
        I strongly disagree. See you in November.
        Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

Working...