PDA

View Full Version : BOBW title taken by Hip Hop

5150Clown
08-23-2004, 10:34 AM
This morning watching Hip Hop TV....I mean, MTV, they said that R.Kelly and Jay Z will be touring together in a tour called....yup...you know it....

THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!!!

Hahahaha...how unique. Named after Sam's song. So this means that the hip hopsters will probably take the name and run with it and make more money than the sisters with it.

HURRRAY FOR HIP HOP! bahahahahahahahahahahaha

So sad....rock is fading into obscurity and all because of infladed egos.

EmpyreLounge44
08-23-2004, 11:17 AM
they put out a disc together a few years ago with the same name that bombed since it was right when r kelly starting pissing on people.

Matt White
08-23-2004, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by EmpyreLounge44
they put out a disc together a few years ago with the same name that bombed since it was right when r kelly starting pissing on people.

THERE'S the connection: Van Hagar has been PISSING on people since 1986. Makes PERFECT sense. R Kelly is a pedophile & Van Hagar are into BEASTIALITY with the SHEEP. BIG TOUR that nobody will see....sounds FAMILIAR!:lol:

:donkey:

5150Clown
08-23-2004, 02:00 PM
Hahahahahaahha.... you guys crack me up. Well, we'll just put them side by side and see who makes more money. Cause that's what it's ell about. No matter what the sista's say.

bueno bob
08-23-2004, 02:03 PM
Thank God they're not calling it the "Everybody Wants Some!!" tour.

I hope Roy's pissed about it, though, ha ha. Maybe Van Halen will sue them too, in addition to the Orioles, and then "The Lawyers Will Get Involved" and this whole sham of a tour will grind to a halt as well. :D

lafours
08-23-2004, 02:10 PM
Van Halens next bogus law suit should pop up any day now!

Bill Lumbergh
08-23-2004, 02:16 PM
I'm shocked Van Hagar has yet to jump on the hip hop bandwagon. Thy could just do an album of that slow jam bullshit, it would fit their sell out asses perfectly. "Yo yo Sammy here.........I pull out my gat........but it aint to kill........it's gonna shoot ya with LOVE baby.........You fucking ho, I love you........"

SoCalChelle
08-23-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
Van Hagar are into BEASTIALITY with the SHEEP

Funny...I thought the Hide Your Sheep Tour was during the Dave era ;)

EmpyreLounge44
08-23-2004, 02:29 PM
r kelly and jay z tour will make some dough, no doubt in my mind they will sell tickets if they price it right

Samsonite
08-23-2004, 02:32 PM
Uh...they went on tour together with the same name a few years back....are you sure you don't have some old information? And...the best of both worlds is an expression... Sam didn't make that up....

EmpyreLounge44
08-23-2004, 02:34 PM
i dont think they ever toured the first time because of kelly's legal problems...they were going to but Im pretty sure the tour was cancelled.

Rikk
08-23-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
You fucking ho, I love you........"

Jesus Christ...I'm laughing my fucking ass off!!!:D

Rikk
08-23-2004, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Samsonite
Uh...they went on tour together with the same name a few years back....are you sure you don't have some old information? And...the best of both worlds is an expression... Sam didn't make that up....

Uh yeah, I was just going to say that. That expression's been around forever. There's even a Midnight Oil song called BEST OF BOTH WORLDS, released in 1984 (great song, by the way). Sammy didn't invent shit by coming up with that song title.

degüello
08-23-2004, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by 5150Clown
...infladed egos.

What's that? Sounds painful.

5150Clown
08-24-2004, 11:45 AM
ofcourse Sam didn't invent the fraze, but it is the name of the tour isn't it? The name of the current record. So if they can prove in court that by R. Kelly & Jay Z naming their tour the same, it distracted from ticket sales & record sales because of media confusion. Seriously...these bastard layers can come up with anything.

Then the tour will fall apart and Eddie will say again that it was all good until the "lawyers" got involved.