PDA

View Full Version : Are you fucking kidding me? Sign my fucking petition!

Dave's PA Rental
08-23-2004, 11:33 PM
So some petition to save a Canadian Video show that shows DLR videos twice a day gets 1/3 as many votes in ONE FUCKING DAY as my petition got in a MONTH?

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Click here to sign the on-line petition for the release of Dave-era VH concert DVD's:

http://www.petitiononline.com/rotharmy/petition.html

Matt White
08-24-2004, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
So some petition to save a Canadian Video show that shows DLR videos twice a day gets 1/3 as many votes in ONE FUCKING DAY as my petition got in a MONTH?

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Click here to sign the on-line petition for the release of Dave-era VH concert DVD's:

http://www.petitiononline.com/rotharmy/petition.html

RIGHT ON BROTHER!!!!
SIGN THIS PETITION PEOPLE!!!!
WE WANT THE MIGHTY VAN HALEN LIVE DVD IN FRONT OF OUR NAKED STEAMING EYES!!!!
DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!:killer: :killer: :killer:

sambo
08-24-2004, 12:30 AM
Already done...... get on this petition....

ROTH IS VAN HALEN - SPAM IS JUST A CANNED PROCESSED MEAT SUBSTITUTE

MAX
08-24-2004, 02:35 AM
I fucking signed it twice!!!!! What the fuck is wrong with these people?

WOAHYEAH
08-24-2004, 03:03 AM
I'm all for it, and have signed it, but I'm assuming that if they were to take this seriously, they wouldnt want to read 'HAGAR SUCKS MY GRANDPA'S OLD BALLSACK' or something, I got nothing against the Hagar slam, but you know how VH can be douchewads

Panamark
08-24-2004, 03:44 AM
Signed, Sealed and Delivered !

DLRdelight!
08-24-2004, 03:50 AM
sum 1 needs to set this petition all over the place

lms2
08-26-2004, 02:22 AM
Although I am certain I already signed that petition when you first started it, I was going to check and be doubly sure, or triply signed or what have you, and that link doesn't work. Page cannot be displayed.

Dan
08-26-2004, 02:46 AM
Signed #133,keep it coming people.

Tom Foolery
08-26-2004, 03:46 AM
I think its going places, "Screwy McCheesenuts" signed the petition!

Don Corleone
08-26-2004, 04:51 AM
Done

LOL, someone signed as Ed (#347, right after me)

AJW
08-26-2004, 09:50 AM
I think I signed your petition a while ago? What the hell, I signed it again. Oakland '81 baby!!!!!!

Big Troubles
08-26-2004, 10:01 AM
signed....

Cathedral
08-26-2004, 10:01 AM
You know what kills these things?
People being vulgar and immature with signatures and comments.
If you want to be taken seriously then you have got to act like an adult.
I know it's a stretch for some people, but if I were Van Halen and reading this i'd throw it away because of the bullshit some people decided they thought would be cute.

I signed it, but i have doubts it will do any good because of some of the comments.

Do you really want DLR era material released?
Then grow the fuck up and act like you are serious even for just a minute while signing it.

Sorry to be an asshole, but you get more bee's with honey than you do vinegar...

saint
08-26-2004, 10:22 AM
Signed.
Does this things do any good or is it just a nail in the eye, or even less to the once who make the decisions?

Cathedral
08-26-2004, 10:35 AM
Writing a letter gets more attention. these things typically get handed to an exec. then thrown right in the trash.
But thousands of letters dumped on the desk tend to catch the eyes of the greedy a little quicker.

They are however great for getting Nader on the Ballot in Ohio, lol.

BigDaddyD
08-26-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
You know what kills these things?
People being vulgar and immature with signatures and comments.
If you want to be taken seriously then you have got to act like an adult.
I know it's a stretch for some people, but if I were Van Halen and reading this i'd throw it away because of the bullshit some people decided they thought would be cute.

I signed it, but i have doubts it will do any good because of some of the comments.

Do you really want DLR era material released?
Then grow the fuck up and act like you are serious even for just a minute while signing it.

Sorry to be an asshole, but you get more bee's with honey than you do vinegar...

No offense, but the VH brothers will not give a shit about this petition. I signed it anyway, but they won't care.

Chinafoot
08-26-2004, 01:25 PM
Signed.

Bill Lumbergh
08-26-2004, 01:27 PM
I agree, it wont matter IMO.........but I signed it anyway.

Keeyth
08-26-2004, 07:50 PM
Signed, but yeah, I'd like to see this reach the Van Halens. Never happen IMO...

Don Corleone
08-27-2004, 03:42 AM
If you shove it up Ed's arse then theres a good chance he'll read it (it'll be right in front of his nose)

Figs
07-03-2006, 11:04 AM
It will be cool when they release these vids.....

Bill Lumbergh
07-03-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
I agree, it wont matter IMO.........but I signed it anyway.

Me too.