PDA

View Full Version : Hagar lying to all VH fans?

justinj
08-23-2004, 11:43 PM
I cant believe this guys ego. He acts like he is a totally changed person saying "I am totally open to whatever the guys want to play, Dave era and all"

His ego is so big that he still refuses to play other Dave songs other than the regulars. This is making their tour suffer horribly. He also has such a huge ego he has to end all of his sets with "When it's Love" a Sammy-era song. He is really killing their fanbase. I attended 1 show on the tour and nothing has changed from the last time Sam toured with them. Am I missing something here?

Matt White
08-24-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by justinj
I cant believe this guys ego.
His ego is so big that he still refuses to play other Dave songs other than the regulars. This is making their tour suffer horribly.
I attended 1 show on the tour and nothing has changed from the last time Sam toured with them. Am I missing something here?

YUP. 2 things
.#1.) The tour is not suffering due to Spammy's HUGE EGO. It SUCKS because the Van Hagar catalog SUCKS!!!
#2.) The reason that this Van Hagar tour SUCKS is the SAME REASON that the other Van Hagar tour you saw SUCKED.....Van Hagar blows GOATS!!!!
STOP SUPPORTING SUB-PAR MUSIC!!!!

tobinentinc
08-24-2004, 12:09 AM
Sammy Hagar is a douche bag??

justinj
08-24-2004, 01:13 AM
I'm not going to see Sammy, I'm going to see the rest of the band. I can't sit around waiting for them to reunite with Dave because it aint happenin. But I was interested in seeing the rest of the band

sambo
08-24-2004, 02:10 AM
The only way I would see Spam Hagar is to wear a "Got Roth" shirt and sing Dave lyrics at every single fucking opportunity...

oh and they would have to be free tickets... cos right now, they do not deserve my money

bueno bob
08-24-2004, 02:10 AM
Not that there's that much left of them to actually see...they're all falling apart, physically and musically.

thefive
08-24-2004, 02:14 AM
Oh why oh why did they choose Sammy Hagar?

sambo
08-24-2004, 02:17 AM
Control... Alice and Ed wanted someone they could control... Dave took no prisoners and that threatened the sisters...

middle-of-the-road-crap-shit-spammy-tunes... fck!

Cathedral
08-24-2004, 02:20 AM
I'm not going to see Sammy, I'm going to see the rest of the band. I can't sit around waiting for them to reunite with Dave because it aint happenin. But I was interested in seeing the rest of the band

Dude, you're a sheep and all sheep must be shot for supporting this abortion.

The reason Roth hasn't been back in VH before now is because disillusioned wooley's like you create the ora of acceptance within their fucked up minds.

If they walked out on stage and saw nobody in the seats, they'd get the message, But Nooooooooooooo, little tarts like you keep forking it over and then get the "Mediocre" Van Hagar instead of the "Mighty" Van Halen.

Sorry to be so hard on you, but you tools are the reason Spam was able to stay in the first place.

Fuck man, get a clue or get lost already.
You don't come to the house of Roth and piss on the shag carpet without getting a healthy skull fucking from the Die-Hards, and your post sounded like a freaking mating call to all sheep, Edward sheep at that...The worst kind if you haven't read much here.

Next time, just go "Baaaaaaa Baaaaaaa Moooooo Mooooo"

Panamark
08-24-2004, 02:29 AM
Onya CAT !

I think he speaks for most of us :D

sambo
08-24-2004, 02:39 AM

Ditto Cat...

"Somebody said "Fair warning, Lord...Lord, strike that poor boy down!""

DLRdelight!
08-24-2004, 03:59 AM
I hope one day, I will be able to see Dave, with, or without van halen, but i hope its with vh

Halen High
08-24-2004, 06:20 AM
Sammys a fake, an opportunist and a pathological liar. He's NEVER had an ounce of respect for the achievements of Classic Van Halen or their fans. How could he step into this band and not respect what existed before him? I think that lack of respect says a lot about the guy's character.

guwapo_rocker
08-24-2004, 10:50 AM

Bahhhhhhhh........

guwapo_rocker
08-24-2004, 10:52 AM

Get on your bad electric scooter and ride over to the links.

Oh yeah, it doesn't go 55.

guwapo_rocker
08-24-2004, 10:53 AM

5150Clown
08-24-2004, 11:26 AM
I wanted to wear my "got roth" shirt for the show here in Atlanta, but I'm afraid I'll get my ass kicked by some drunk gay Spam supporter.

guwapo_rocker
08-24-2004, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by 5150Clown
I wanted to wear my "got roth" shirt for the show here in Atlanta, but I'm afraid I'll get my ass kicked by some drunk gay Spam supporter.

Drunk gay Spam supporter's scare you??

Oooooooooh boy.........

EmpyreLounge44
08-24-2004, 11:40 AM
go see a show if you want, who gives a fuck. they dont care if you support them or not...it wont bring dave back. they have proven there is so much hatred there that it has continued to not work long enough for a tour.

ZahZoo
08-24-2004, 01:22 PM
One man's reality is another man's foder on a DLR site...

Cathedral... you have become an enjoyable writer since embracing the darkside... who would have known the mild-mannered shit disturber at the Dome had such cajone grandes just a few years ago... ;)

Thetruthbaby
08-24-2004, 02:15 PM
The fact that some people come to this board and blast the VHagar sham and hagar himself but then PAY to see them perform is beyond me. What in the hell are you doing? You obviously think VHagar rocks or you wouldn't be paying to see them. Get over to the Links already. The rest of us with functioning brains will stay here and celebrate DLR and DLR era VH.

EmpyreLounge44
08-24-2004, 02:22 PM
well i payed to see the tour and then bashed it afterwards...whats wrong with that? i went expecting a good show but was disappointed in sam's voice...i dont think he sounded good at all the night i saw, and i know many would say he never has but i dont really agree with that. it really was surprising that he did not sound very good since i thought he sounded good during the hagar/dlr tour

Thetruthbaby
08-24-2004, 02:32 PM
Like I said, another VHagar punk who comes to a DLR site to try and convince us that VHagar is great or was great. Stupid waste of time. We all heard 5150 when it was released. It was over for VH a long time ago dweeb. Go to the links where someone actually values your opinion.

EmpyreLounge44
08-24-2004, 02:35 PM
so im a punk? what are we...fucking third graders. i dont care what you value...im going to say whatever i want, whenever i want...keep following your herd blindly

Thetruthbaby
08-24-2004, 03:08 PM
Say whatever you want, when you want. It just falls on deaf ears because for people who have functioning brains we know the truth about VH. For the people who actually analyze your drivel they just realize you have no clue. Another reject from the Links.

EmpyreLounge44
08-24-2004, 03:24 PM
who is a reject? i post both places...they are pro hagar and this place is pro roth...both full of plenty sheep. i guess that is what being a VH fan is about.

and it doesnt fall on deaf ears if you post back

RogueHorseman
08-24-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
...If they walked out on stage and saw nobody in the seats, they'd get the message...

They have seen the tarps, and the charts, enough to get the message.

They know.

They have known for a very long time, actually.

They just can't, or won't face it.

By the way, who's Sammy Hagar?

SamHagar
08-24-2004, 03:30 PM
I'm sammy hagar!

I know I suck. So what. At least, I won back my high profile gig with Van Halen. Don't forget to buy my latest Red Collection Greatest Hits CD. I need the money.

Sam

moose
08-24-2004, 03:31 PM

The reason Roth hasn't been back in VH before now is because disillusioned wooley's like you create the ora of acceptance within their fucked up minds.

If they walked out on stage and saw nobody in the seats, they'd get the message, But Nooooooooooooo, little tarts like you keep forking it over and then get the "Mediocre" Van Hagar instead of the "Mighty" Van Halen.

Sorry to be so hard on you, but you tools are the reason Spam was able to stay in the first place.

You don't come to the house of Roth and piss on the shag carpet without getting a healthy skull fucking from the Die-Hards, and your post sounded like a freaking mating call to all sheep, Edward sheep at that...The worst kind if you haven't read much here.

Next time, just go "Baaaaaaa Baaaaaaa Moooooo Mooooo"

This deserves a vote.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry
08-24-2004, 05:18 PM
Anyone attending Van Hagar's 2004 tour pretty much deserves to be lied to.

A fool and their money were lucky to get together in the first place.

dstanzler
08-24-2004, 05:46 PM
I went to see Van Halen for Ed. I just love the guy.

I think REAL Van Halen fans go for the band w/o Dave, then go see Dave solo.

Sammy has like 2 good songs [right now/why can't this be love]

Dave has all the REAL Van Halen songs.

Fuck Hagar, and fuck Eddie for fucking up the band. But hey, they rock, their all gods, and the concerts are still fun. I like em. I party.

DAVE>sammy

Dave

Cathedral
08-24-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by ZahZoo
One man's reality is another man's foder on a DLR site...

Cathedral... you have become an enjoyable writer since embracing the darkside... who would have known the mild-mannered shit disturber at the Dome had such cajone grandes just a few years ago... ;)

What can i say.
In 2000 i was a true Edward Sheep, this is no secret.
This is also why i know exactly of what i speak, lol.

I was out of place at the Dome, and the Karma thing i admit was intimidating at first.
Then Sweet Irony shared a link with me that took me home, that home was this site right here.
From that day forward i held back nothing, spared nobody's feelings, shared my tendency for the darkside and embraced it as you said.

The one thing that i can honestly say with 100% conviction is that I left the Dome long before it was shut down.
I dare to ask how many other Ex-Domers here today can say that very same thing?
I know for a fact who it was that only showed up here after Bradman and his band of ball-less fucks gave them the boot.

DLR is my father, and i am his loyal son.

To all of you angry sheep grazing this site daily i say this.
I know who you are and what motivates you becasue i once had a coat made of wool.
So if i call your ass a sheep, you can damn well bet your wooley ass that i know the truth and am correct in that assumption.

Repent or be shot!

Seeing Van Hagar just because you want to "See the rest of the band" is the lamest excuse a furred over-clap ridden-Spammy sucking-dipshit-sheep minded fool could ever use.

This is not your home and you don't deserve what it has to offer.
You'd be better served at the Links and Spamboat Annie .com.....

Roth On!

Halen High
08-24-2004, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by RogueHorseman
They have seen the tarps, and the charts, enough to get the message.

They know.

They have known for a very long time, actually.

They just can't, or won't face it.

By the way, who's Sammy Hagar?

'They have seen the tarps'

You know, with all this talk about tarpaulin on the Van Halen tour, I thought I'd do a quick google search for Van Halen AND tarpaulin to see what comes up. Just for a laugh. Didn't expect anything of course.

GOT 31 HITS!

Looks like the world's tarpaulin manufacturers are getting in on the act while they can, by connecting themselves to the Van Halen brand name. Seems like a smart move.

Matt White
08-24-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by dstanzler
I went to see Van Halen for Ed. I just love the guy.

I think REAL Van Halen fans go for the band w/o Dave, then go see Dave solo.

Sammy has like 2 good songs [right now/why can't this be love]

Dave has all the REAL Van Halen songs.

Fuck Hagar, and fuck Eddie for fucking up the band. But hey, they rock, their all gods, and the concerts are still fun. I like em. I party.

DAVE>sammy

Dave

BBBAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!
Those two Van Hagar songs SUCK ASS!!!!!!! Those are THE 2 MOST LOVED BY THE SHEEP!!!!!!
Van Hagar DOES NOT ROCK!
Van Hagar ARE NOT GODS!!!
THEIR CONCERTS ARE BORING!!!!
REAL VAN HALEN FANS KNOW THE BAND BROKE UP IN 1985!!!!!!
DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!!

RogueHorseman
08-25-2004, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Terry
A fool and their money were lucky to get together in the first place.

...and soon go their separate ways.

Sam laughs backstage with Mike... Ed and Al do the same away from them... in private, all of them snicker about the "money marks"....

and, none of them are talking only about the fans out front, either.

ZahZoo
08-25-2004, 09:26 AM
What can i say.
Then Sweet Irony shared a link with me that took me home, that home was this site right here.
From that day forward i held back nothing, spared nobody's feelings, shared my tendency for the darkside and embraced it as you said.

It's amazing... that woman is pure stealth... and so few know that a sweet grandma was a mighty recruiter for the Army!! Rock on Spokesperson... er I mean SI.

frets5150
08-28-2004, 09:26 AM

Next time, just go "Baaaaaaa Baaaaaaa Moooooo Mooooo" "SINGING" WHY CAN'T WE BE FREINDS WHY CAN'T WE BE FREINDS WHY CAN'T WE BE FREINDS WHY CAN'T WE BE FREINDS...LMFAO

John Holmes
08-28-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by tobinentinc
Sammy Hagar is a douche bag??

Who is Sammy Hagar?

Sarge's Little Helper
08-28-2004, 10:08 AM
Who is Sammy Hagar?

David Lee Roth says that Sammy Hagar is a bridge drone troll. I think he is a complete whiney bitch who is deathly afraid of the success that Classic Van Halen had that he could never live up to. Bluntly put he is just an old angry man who lives in a delusional fantasy world in which Van Hagar sold 20 million more albums than Classic Van Halen. Every time he talks he utters nothing but lies and sounds like a sack of assholes. Sarge told me that Bette Midler and Sammy Hagar are the same person. For a laugh please ask me who Bette Midler is. Thanks for your time. ..

lms2
08-28-2004, 10:50 AM
Okay.

Who is Bette Midler?

Sarge's Little Helper
Okay.

Who is Bette Midler?

Bette Midler is an actress/singer that bears an uncanny resemblance to Sammy Hagar. .. based on both being fat, old, red hair and both have FLOPPY, SLOPPY BREASTS. Bette was in a popular movie called Beaches and Sammy Hagar is just a plain Beatch.Thanks for your time..

lms2
your welcome