Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Bigtroubles' Philly 94 Video - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bigtroubles' Philly 94 Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigtroubles' Philly 94 Video

Hey BIGTROUBLES, I saw you have a tape of the 94 Philadelphia show. Howz bout a trade? I have Pittsburgh 94 and a couple other videos. Not much but trying to build my video collection.

send him a photo of your dick

that will get him interested

Comment

Originally posted by flappo
      send him a photo of your dick

that will get him interested
      That is it? Another homo joke? Cripes you are fucking preDICKtable and boring.

I know! Why don't you suck the fart out of your dead moms asshole. Now that's creativity! :p
      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

i'm glad you're laughing at your weak comebacks

nobody else is

Comment

wheres the laughing? Theres no LOL, just a roll of the eyes, a big smile and the smily with tongue sticking out. Nope no laughing. Mostly sorrow for you barely exsistent posts. keep trying though.
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

grate spellink™

Comment

Still no friends huh? Keep searching the threads Im in. Maybe I will introduce you to some. Then again, maybe we will keep you in the fruit cellar just a little bit longer. Still just 46 votes eh? Not bad for a little gaffer such as yourself.

Comment

Working...
              X