Clear All
  • creed316
    Roadie
    • May 2004

Women With Big Boobs Are Smarter

I found this on Yahoo Entertainment News

Thursday November 27, 2003

BIG-BOOBED gals have a new reason to stick out their chests with pride. A surprising study proves they're more intelligent than their small-breasted sisters!

The study of 1,200 women conducted by Chicago sociologists comes in the wake of a recently released report stating that blonde rocket scientists outnumber brunettes.

"Although I hate to admit it, we found that women with big busts average 10 IQ points higher than less well-endowed women," reveals lead researcher Dr. Yvonne Rossdale, herself a meager 32A.

"The myth that women with voluptuous figures are not smart should now be shelved, along with the misconception that all blondes are dumb."

Dr. Rossdale measured the busts of women in Illinois, Kansas and Ohio and then divided them into five categories: Extra-small, Small, Medium, Large and Extra-large. These categories roughly corresponded to commercially available bra sizes, A, B,C, D and DD or above.

She then gave subjects in each category a standard IQ test and found that women in the Large and Extra-large category scored an average of 10 points higher than women in the Small and Extra-small categories. Medium-sized ladies had a three- to four-point edge over the flat-chested group.

"This is a wake up call to employers to drop the notion that women with large breasts are dumb," Dr. Rossdale says.

"Rather than automatically assuming that a woman with tremendous 'hooters' belongs in the typing pool, she should be considered for the executive track."

Experts aren't sure why bigger headlights translate into more brain power.

"One theory is that the female hormone estrogen, which is responsible for breast development and is also believed to give women extra protection from heart disease, may also play a role in intelligence," Dr. Rossdale says.

American women have the largest breasts in the world and our nation's knockers have been increasing in volume with each generation. According to a recent report, the average U.S. cup size has ballooned to an impressive C.

That, the sociologists speculate, may explain why the United States leads the world in science and technology.

"Well-endowed women, many of them shyly concealing their assets behind lab coats in research and development departments across the country, could be considered America's secret weapon," the researcher observes.

The false notion that bosomy babes are dumber than those who sport teensy "mosquito bites" is probably the fault of men, the sociologists theorize.

"It may simply be that men pay less attention when a large-breasted woman speaks," suggests Dr. Rossdale.

"She could accurately explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity to him, but if he's transfixed by her cleavage, it's doubtful he'll remember a single word she said. He'll remember her as sexy but stupid."
    www.shinedown.com
    www.10yearsmusic.com
  • alexpgrimes
    Foot Soldier
    • Jan 2004

If her ass is just as big does that deduct IQ points?
    If I want any shit out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

Comment

• SoCalChelle
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Yeah! I'm a genius! LOL
      Formerly Tormented VH Fan
      Facebook: Chelle Marley

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Re: Women With Big Boobs Are Smarter

Originally posted by creed316

I always tell them that.

Comment

• Fabulous Shadow

Yes... I have 3 brains!

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

3 big brains?

Comment

• lms
              Head Fluffer
              • Apr 2004

women with little boobs try harder.

"Remember, life is just a game and no one gets out alive"

Comment

• Keeyth
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Apr 2004

Re: Women With Big Boobs Are Smarter

Originally posted by creed316
                BIG-BOOBED gals have a new reason to stick out their chests with pride.
                Like they needed another one??? The fact that they have big boobs is enough of a reason to stick 'em out there. Hell, it's even a reason they should take their tops off! Take it ALL off!
                Knowing and believing are two very different things.

It is the difference between the knowledge we accrue... ...and the knowledge we apply.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Re: Re: Women With Big Boobs Are Smarter

Originally posted by Keeyth
                  Like they needed another one??? The fact that they have big boobs is enough of a reason to stick 'em out there. Hell, it's even a reason they should take their tops off! Take it ALL off!
                  Hell yeah, slap me around with them. And the girls with

little ones, you're welcome to try too.

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Big boobs, little boobs, makes no difference to me.

Comment

• Cathedral
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham
                      Big boobs, little boobs, makes no difference to me.
                      Amen to that...

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Well, no skeeter bites please!

Comment

• Honeyhunter
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Feb 2004

I filibusterd the itty-bitty-titty committee at high school

Comment

• Switch84
                            Veteran
                            • Feb 2004

Big Boobs = Big Brains? LMAO!

That's a first (for me). It ain't my brain or my boobs that's the issue; the issue is MY ACHING BACK! Once I can score some extra sick leave from the gig, I'm getting the breast reduction operation.

Huge hooters are only fun if you don't have to tote those babies around, killing your back and shoulders.

And what the fuck is the deal with us well-endowed Grrls having to take out a second mortgage just to afford our bras? We can't go to K-Mart, Victoria's Secret, or Bloomingdales for our 'over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders'?

BUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!
                            "He doesn't need to sell millions of records, he doesn't need to fill arenas, he doesn't need to be popular, he doesn't need your money, AND HE DOESN'T NEED YOU!"
                            Blackflag on DLR

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                              Veteran
                              • Jan 2004

I'm not a Boob man but.. i found that the women i've been with( little boobs) have more common sence then the big Boobed ones.
                              Anyway more than a mouth full is a waste..
                              Roth Army MP
                              Originally posted by Panamark
                              Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                              or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                              Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                              She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                              Originally posted by JAY HALE
                              so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

Working...