PDA

View Full Version : Dave IS boss

nutts
08-25-2004, 08:10 PM
I was watching that San Paulo DVD the other night & during Full Bug Al fucks up.During the breakdown there must be a que 'jump' from Dave to go into the chorus. Dave did the move & Al kept playing the beat & Dave looked at him like" You drunk moron" and said into the mike 'JUMP ???!!!'.He yells & does the jump again & they go into the chorus.Dave must have been like general Patton to those fucks for it to show up in a show like that.Thats exactly what those fucks could use today."Ed, what kind of solo was that? Plan something will you, that noodling is puttin 'em to sleep! Mike , no solos, ever again! Al, yes , club Dave lighting!" Dave did everything for them, when they lost it, they lost it.

Dan
08-25-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by nutts
I was watching that San Paulo DVD the other night & during Full Bug Al fucks up.During the breakdown there must be a que 'jump' from Dave to go into the chorus. Dave did the move & Al kept playing the beat & Dave looked at him like" You drunk moron" and said into the mike 'JUMP ???!!!'.He yells & does the jump again & they go into the chorus.Dave must have been like general Patton to those fucks for it to show up in a show like that.Thats exactly what those fucks could use today."Ed, what kind of solo was that? Plan something will you, that noodling is puttin 'em to sleep! Mike , no solos, ever again! Al, yes , club Dave lighting!" Dave did everything for them, when they lost it, they lost it.

Great thread nutts.5 star vote to you.

nutts
08-25-2004, 08:34 PM
Thanks man.

TwoFoolsAMinute
08-25-2004, 08:38 PM
First off, I've got to get that DVD.

Second, that is exactly what's wrong with Van Halen.

Good F'n Post!

Matt White
08-25-2004, 09:45 PM
I got an OLD video tape copy of that TV special they did for BRAZILIAN TV in 1982-3(?)
Same type thing dude. Can't remember the song, but DAVE drops a NOT SO SUBTLE hint to MIKEY that he "CAN'T HERE YA MAN" during the chorus. MIKEY was too busy dickin' around to sing back-up FOR A MOMENT AND DAVE LETS HIM KNOW IT. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!
DAVID LEE ROTH IS VAN HALEN. It ain't a slogan, it's the MOTHERFUCKING TRUTH!!!!
DAVE would NEVER TOLERATE the un-professional BULLSHIT that has been going on during the SAHM HALEN 2004 tour.

oh yeah...FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!!!!

:donkey:

AJW
08-25-2004, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Dan
Great thread nutts.5 star vote to you.

Ditto. Here's to ya.:bottle:

nutts
08-25-2004, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by TwoFoolsAMinute
First off, I've got to get that DVD.

Second, that is exactly what's wrong with Van Halen.

Good F'n Post!

In the Bootleg Corner there was a thread/link to a torrent download of the DVD.It took 2 weeks to get all of it, but well worth it ! If you go back enough days you could problably find it.

TwoFoolsAMinute
08-25-2004, 11:29 PM
I don't have a DVD burner, and don't wanna watch it on the computer, or have all that space occupied. I'd do a trade if anyone's interested.

dave_is_vh
08-25-2004, 11:36 PM
You the man.