PDA

View Full Version : Dave et al!

DrGrafenberg
08-26-2004, 12:08 PM
Do you think Dave or Eddie/Alex/Michael etc ever look at these forums?

horty07
08-26-2004, 12:17 PM
Maybe Dave does, Eddie is to drunk to read and Alex is too busy running his mouth. Mike is on the buffet line with Spammy.

SoCalChelle
08-26-2004, 02:33 PM
Mike and Alex would be the most likely.

bueno bob
08-26-2004, 03:18 PM
No.

EmpyreLounge44
08-26-2004, 03:29 PM
i dont think so either but someone with a 5 star claimed to ask mike at soundcheck if he did and he said that people he knows do and tell him whats going on....which is a polite no

light 'em up!
08-26-2004, 03:37 PM
When I was on the original dlrml in 1997. I got an email from the original "Keepers" about some flaming that was going on and in the email they said that not only did Dave read many of the posts, but he knew many of the posters by name.

No shit.

DLRdelight!
08-26-2004, 04:26 PM
Im sure they atleast hear about it

DLR_EngineRoom
08-26-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by DrGrafenberg
Do you think Eddie ever looks at these forums?

I believe it was none other than the Commander In Chief himself that said in his infamous book 'Crazy From The Heat':

"Eddie doesn't read. It's a muscle he doesn't use."

lms2
08-26-2004, 06:53 PM
I don't think he meant that Eddie doesn't read at all, I think it means he only reads when he has to/wants to, but has no real love of literature.

IMO

Eddie is better off not knowing what people are thinking about him or saying about him. I doubt he browses.

Alex would probably post like Kid Vegas or CockVanHalen.

Michael...I don't know. I can see him going either way. he wouldn't be an instigator or a flamer. he would just be an easy going fun loving guy.

There was another thread about David visiting these sites that is no longer in existence. It just "dissappeared". Go figure. The general consensus of that thread was the he visited, but didn't post much.

DLRMike
08-27-2004, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by light 'em up!
When I was on the original dlrml in 1997. I got an email from the original "Keepers" about some flaming that was going on and in the email they said that not only did Dave read many of the posts, but he knew many of the posters by name.

No shit.

Ah, those were the good ol' days. One of the highlights was when a Keeper called me at home and played a few songs from the not-yet-released "DLR Band" album. Another highlight: Receiving a signed "DLR Band" album from Dave for organizing the Vegas DLRML Convention. WDFA!!!
~Michael S.

lms
08-27-2004, 02:29 PM
hmmmm, wonder which "keeper" that might have been?