PDA

View Full Version : is eddies son any good?

frankensteinaxe
08-26-2004, 08:08 PM
i was wondering if anyone knew...and i bet if he was good, he'd probably waste his talent playing some fag alternative music thats popular today.

ELVIS
08-26-2004, 08:09 PM
He could probably win a hot dog eating contest...

horty07
08-26-2004, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

He would at least place second behind Spammy.

DLR_EngineRoom
08-26-2004, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by frankensteinaxe
i was wondering if anyone knew...and i bet if he was good, he'd probably waste his talent playing some fag alternative music thats popular today.

He's in my circle of friends....a friend's friend...don't know him personally though. My friend assured me that he's a quiet guy that's amazing on drums.

lms2
08-26-2004, 08:50 PM
I believe I have read in these threads elsewhere that he is much more into Dave era Van Halen than Spammy era Van Hagar.

I think he was quoted as asking Eddie "Why don't people play music like this any more?" or some thing like that.

usermike2098
08-26-2004, 11:22 PM
Yea ims2 that was from the radio interview ed did before the reunion. Like, what would ed say to wolfgand when wolfie says that dave is better than sam? Ed'll probly either say

1.yea, he is (then smokes for a few hours and falls over)
2. smack wolfie and then start cying saying "oh god dave was so good!"

rockvanhalen66
08-26-2004, 11:42 PM
the kid will be a great one in time..

Panamark
08-26-2004, 11:45 PM
Fuck that would be funny if Wolfgang openly preferred original
Van Halen. That would *SO* fuck with Eddies mind !

I LOVE IT :)

sambo
08-27-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

haha! Dave says fck this... grabs Mike, Jason Bonham and Wolfy... and leaves Ed and Al to lick their wounds

guwapo_rocker
08-27-2004, 12:39 AM
Ed says Wolfie is an amazing drummer and prefers it over guitar.

I guess Alice didn't want to be upstaged by the kid so he had

to accompany his dad on guitar instead of the drums.

sambo
08-27-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Ed says Wolfie is an amazing drummer and prefers it over guitar.

I guess Alice didn't want to be upstaged by the kid so he had

to accompany his dad on guitar instead of the drums.

Now that would be better, fck Alice off and have Wolfy on drums

Tom Foolery
08-27-2004, 01:30 AM
Wolfie is pretty good, at least at playing 316! That is all i have heard, but it he did a damn good job, obviously not a hard song, but i would imagine he has had a pretty good teacher

manwiththedogs
08-27-2004, 01:48 AM
Wolfie likes original VH?!? Gee...guess the apple DOES fall far from the tree sometimes....

humansbeing
08-27-2004, 02:02 AM
Fuck fat ass wolfgang and his dad. Yeah wolfgang came out with his dad on stage when i saw shitty vh in anaheim. All they played together was 316. Eds solo was like 15 min long and only 20 sec of it was the good stuff from eruption. Fucking ripoff. wolfgang could prob play a few tunes. It's just to bad his dad cant teach him to play because he cant even play anymore.

EmpyreLounge44
08-27-2004, 02:13 AM
from what i have heard, he just plays 316 and eddie solos over it. it actually is pretty good to hear eddie just soloing and i think its the best playing he has done on the tour but you cant really tell about wolfie

Don Corleone
08-27-2004, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Panamark

Maybe thats why he's fucked up now (LOL). I'm sure I've read in the past that Val was also a Dave fan.

=Marshall=
08-27-2004, 03:49 AM
One would think that Wolfie would have been brainwashed by his dad to preferring the Sham era over Dave..

But no, the boy is too smart for him! In yer FACE, ED!! :lol:

lms2
08-27-2004, 05:09 AM
When I heard him at the Denver show he was pretty good, but as has been said... not much to judge him on there. In the same interview, Ed did say that Wolfie was a better drummer.

Sorry Guwapo, I don't think that it is so much Alex wouldn't share the stage with his nephew as that drum kits aren't quite as portable as a guitar. ;)

From my limited obseravtion, my honest opinion is that he is good, but still shy and that he has not yet "come into his own". Give him a year or two...then look out.

Honeyhunter
08-27-2004, 10:36 AM
I don't think that even if hes fat he could still grow out of it and kick fucking ass like his dad.

jhale667
08-31-2004, 07:02 PM
Man, if Wolfie's more into DLR-era VH, it just proves there IS justice in the world....and that he's already got more sense than his dad....

lms2
08-31-2004, 07:09 PM
Peoples he had to hear the dave era stuff from somewhere.

The fact that Eddie is so mad at Dave all the time proves how much he actually likes him. I know. That point is debateable, I believe it is a thin fine line between love and hate.

Maybe Wolfie will be what brings Dave and Ed back together.

Wolfie..."C'mon Dad, you HAVE to get me Dave's autograph."

then they talk, they listen to some classic VH....F*in Hagar is history!

DLR_EngineRoom
08-31-2004, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by frankensteinaxe

Yes, he's quite an amazing kid, apparently got his dad's early talent in 'em. A friend of mine is one of his school teachers, and confirmed to me last month that he's a great kid; always polite and an amazing drummer! I sent a message along stating "Good luck in the future, love his dad and uncle's older stuff with Roth". The kid is innocent, he ain't part of the terrorist musical act known as Van Hagar.
And who knows, he may be Roth's newest guitarist in the future...

ALMOSTsaved
08-31-2004, 07:52 PM

Again, another tacky comment about a child.

John Holmes
08-31-2004, 08:00 PM

Of course I agree with you. Fat ass Wolfie would never stand a chance as a guitarist if his dad was a poor plumber. Lucky for him he's the son of a rich wino.

Here is a picture of Wolfie.

Starwood
08-31-2004, 08:17 PM
According to Sammy Hagar, his shows are gonna sell out within 5 minutes.

scorpioboy33
08-31-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
Yes, he's quite an amazing kid, apparently got his dad's early talent in 'em. A friend of mine is one of his school teachers, and confirmed to me last month that he's a great kid; always polite and an amazing drummer! I sent a message along stating "Good luck in the future, love his dad and uncle's older stuff with Roth". The kid is innocent, he ain't part of the terrorist musical act known as Van Hagar.

Wow thats pretty cool....I wish the kid all the luck in the world...must be hard growing up under a microscope

John Holmes
08-31-2004, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
Wow thats pretty cool....I wish the kid all the luck in the world...must be hard growing up under a microscope

Hey, tell us more about you, scorpioboy: was it hard growing up in the guts of a camelopard?

How old were you when you got expelled from the rectum?

scorpioboy33
08-31-2004, 09:08 PM
come on pal you can do better than that....maybe something clever like you got the cuddies?

John Holmes
08-31-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
come on pal you can do better than that....maybe something clever like you got the cuddies?

Yawn.

Figs
08-31-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom

Interesting. And yes, Van Hagar are musical terrorists, aren't they/

DLRdelight!
08-31-2004, 10:42 PM
I would love to see him drum off

lms2
08-31-2004, 11:17 PM
Me too. Maybe next tour, WITH DAVE. :) :gulp:

Matt White
09-01-2004, 12:09 AM
I can see it now. A pissed off EVH stompin' down the hall to Wolfgangs room, yelling for him to turn "That DAMN music DOWN!!!!" when he stops and, "OH SHIT!!!!" realizes that Wolfgang is BLASTING FAIR WARNING!!!!!!:lol:
"Come on DAVE, gimme a break....ONE BREAK,COMIN' UP!!!!"

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!!

DLR_EngineRoom
09-01-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Figs
Interesting. And yes, Van Hagar are musical terrorists, aren't they/

yes they are.

Terrorists tend to...

* Threaten to ruin people's lives with things that they believe makes themselves look good.

* Ruin other people's lives with their false gift of responsibility.

* Be careless when it comes to what 'the masses' think, even if it means going against the very masses that put them where they are today

* 'Attack' the masses with things they KNOW for a fact the masses hate

* Couldn't care any less what happens to them, as long as they 'screw the masses'

You be the judge....I've already made my decision.....

ROTHandRoll
09-02-2004, 05:21 PM
is eddies son any good?

I don't know, ask Spammy.