Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Pro Pick-Em

anyone interested go yahoosports.com...

League ID....17604
    Password..vanhalen84

i included confidence points to make it interesting( im guessing ya wager more on certain games)...

a nod to DDLR.com..i saw this posted there and had forgotten about it actually..we did it last year there..and they have a thread and league as well..
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Didn't we do ESPN last year though?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Not that it fucking matters...lmfao...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Rebel
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Feb 2004

Is there anywhere that tracks picks ATS? I'd love a league like that, picking straight winners isn't too tough, most anybody can hit a fairly high %, but I like getting a paper and picking ATS, fun stuff.
        The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I don't mind doing the spread at all...

I have enough of that shit at home though...trying to win bucks with my fucking Parlay every week...

Comment

• Rebel
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Feb 2004

LOL! Yea, I hear ya. Year b4 last, I almost hit 60% ATS, very good IMO. Last year was rough, barely broke even after a big run at the end. It's getting tough now that the teams are evening up, not very many double digit spreads anymore.
            The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Yeah...I miss those damn days...

when I was in college...I made a ton of money off local parlays...

paid for my booze...

ran one myself for awhile...and made a killing though...

until those fucking campus police bastards tried to fuck me over...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

I was looking for ESPN's the other day...

Oh well, doesn't matter, I'm in...
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

ESPN's is there...but they are doing some maintenance on it...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Who was that on DDLR last year that just fuckin' smoked us ???

I mean he picked so well, he was nationally ranked....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Yeah...jesus christ...wasn't it knuckleboner?

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

No, now that I think about it some more, wasn't it Mama's Fool ???

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Hell if I know...my guess is he'll show up around there...

this needs a link in the main forum...so everyone can see it...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

antbody else wanna do this..we have 3 so far...c'mon ya fuckers

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Yeah...I'm going to do it...

he wrning...a suggestion...add it to the main sports page...

and link it in here...see what happens...I can also add it to my announcement

Comment

Working...