PDA

View Full Version : when is Roth's birthday again?

Marlowe01
08-27-2004, 10:55 AM
It's my senior year of high school this year and I want kind of put something together to celebrate Roth's 50th at my high school.

I thought it was October 9th, but I wasn't sure. I know he's a Libra...it said that in the paper one time.

SoCalChelle
08-27-2004, 10:59 AM
October 10th

Coyote
08-27-2004, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Marlowe01
It's my senior year of high school this year and I want kind of put something together to celebrate Roth's 50th at my high school.

I thought it was October 9th, but I wasn't sure. I know he's a Libra...it said that in the paper one time.

So what're ya plannin'?

Hollywood Jesus
08-27-2004, 12:51 PM
Same day as me, Brett Favre and Tanya Tucker.

10/10 - It's one hell of a party!!!

WARF
08-27-2004, 12:55 PM
I've always found it interesting that DLR and Sammy's birthdays are only three days apart.

SoCalChelle
08-27-2004, 01:22 PM
Yeah, hard to believe they're both Libras

light 'em up!
08-27-2004, 01:26 PM
What's hard to believe is that someone around here doesn't know Dave's birthday!

SoCalChelle
08-27-2004, 01:38 PM
LOL, good point....but he is just a kid. We should be happy he even knows who Dave is. ;)

Marlowe01
08-30-2004, 11:08 AM
No, I know just as much as everyone else does on here and I'm just as big of a DLR enthusiast as anyone else on this forum. I'm within one day of it...at least give me that. I'm not JUST A KID. I'm almost 18, asshole.

SoCalChelle
08-30-2004, 11:12 AM
You're calling me an asshole? If you want people to think of you as an adult, knock off the stupid tantrum throwing and name calling. It's getting really old. I was trying to be friendly. Guess I won't be doing that again.

Marlowe01
08-30-2004, 11:27 AM
"LOL, good point....but he is just a kid. We should be happy he even knows who Dave is. " I'm so sick of hearing that. You should have known that would have pissed me off. I'm sick of people thinking that I don't know anything about the guy just because I didn't live through the days when he was on top of the charts. Doesn't make any difference. "Guess I won't be doing that anymore"---you never really did. You told me his birthday and then made a smart-ass comment to me on purpose.

Marlowe01
08-30-2004, 11:28 AM
Age=knowledge isn't ALWAYS true.

SoCalChelle
08-30-2004, 12:41 PM
I was simply commenting on how commendable it is that you even know who DLR is. Most people of your generation don't. Or if they do, they look upon him as some washed up remnant from the 80's. It's good to know there are still young people out there with good taste in music. Yes, I was giving you a compliment. Sue me. When I called you a "kid" I didn't mean it in a derogatory way. I'm 40. You're 17. I have two kids....ages 19 and 16. So naturally, to me you are a "kid." Sorry if that offends you, that's just the way it is. Your name calling and juvenile behavior are not scoring any points. I'm fully capable of treating you like an adult if you act like one (Ask AllyKat).

DavidLeeNatra
08-30-2004, 12:46 PM
peace...and if kid is not the right term let "junior" be ok as some of you youngsters call us "old school" which is fine for me ;)

DLRdelight!
08-30-2004, 02:38 PM
Im 16 and i know when to shut up lol

SoCalChelle
08-30-2004, 03:03 PM
LOL :D

DavidLeeNatra
08-30-2004, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by DLRdelight!
Im 16 and i know when to shut up lol

I'd love to hear the sheep say this...

Marlowe01
08-30-2004, 05:35 PM
OK, SoCalChelle---that's what I'm talking about. Even though you might not be bashing me yourself, others do after I misintrepret something you said. After THEY say something deragatory, you laugh and poke fun right along with them. So you're not saying something deragatory HOW?

Marlowe01
08-30-2004, 05:36 PM
and a big FUCK YOU to DLRdelight! for that comment about me

Marlowe01
08-30-2004, 05:38 PM
So, I pose the question to you SoCalChelle, how do I treat YOU like an adult when you join in with those comments? You're not really acting like any more of an adult than I am.

jhale667
08-30-2004, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Hollywood Jesus
Same day as me, Brett Favre and Tanya Tucker.

10/10 - It's one hell of a party!!!

And me too!! 10/10 rules!!! Met Dave at the Rainbow once, I was like "Dude, we share the same birthday!" To which he replied "See? I'm in good company!" Then we laughed about missing John Lennon's B-day by a day....:D He is a super-cool guy!!

DLR_EngineRoom
08-30-2004, 05:47 PM

October 10th, 1955, not 1954.

DavidLeeNatra
08-30-2004, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by DLR_EngineRoom
October 10th, 1955, not 1954.

I was wondering when we would get to this discussion...so...is he 48 or 49?

;)

DLR_EngineRoom
08-30-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by DavidLeeNatra
I was wondering when we would get to this discussion...so...is he 48 or 49?

;)

49 "gawd willing and the creek don't rise....." - David Lee Roth

SoCalChelle
08-30-2004, 06:11 PM
OK, SoCalChelle---that's what I'm talking about. Even though you might not be bashing me yourself, others do after I misintrepret something you said. After THEY say something deragatory, you laugh and poke fun right along with them. So you're not saying something deragatory HOW?

How was I laughing at you? I was sticking up for you by pointing out the fact that you have good taste in music. You just chose not to take it that way. I don't want to continue arguing with you. In fact, I was trying to make up. Can we just agree to disagree and move on?

Marlowe01
08-30-2004, 06:22 PM
only if you're willing to

SoCalChelle
08-30-2004, 06:36 PM
I've already moved on. It's what mature people do. Join me? :)

Marlowe01
08-30-2004, 11:19 PM
Sure, but I don't like the sarcastic tone again.

SoCalChelle
08-30-2004, 11:55 PM
Dude, if you're just going to keep criticizing everything I say, I'm gonna give up. This is too much work.

Marlowe01
08-31-2004, 10:23 AM
I'm not criticizing everything you say...you keep adding a sarcastic tone to everything so you make me think you're actually insulting me under your breath

SoCalChelle
08-31-2004, 11:02 AM
Since there's nothing I can say to convince you of my sincerity, I politely give up.

guwapo_rocker
08-31-2004, 11:31 AM
I'm not criticizing everything you say...you keep adding a sarcastic tone to everything so you make me think you're actually insulting me under your breath

Shut the fuck up!!

Davidsgrl
08-31-2004, 03:16 PM
So, I pose the question to you SoCalChelle, how do I treat YOU like an adult when you join in with those comments? You're not really acting like any more of an adult than I am.

Dude! Calm Down. It's called thinking, you should try it sometime. Also, what they say IS true. You act like a prick with a stick up your ass (from what I've seen so far), but you have time to redeme yourself. Don't start with these guys. They're really nice for the most part, and also very clever. I'm only 15, but they treat me like I'm an equal. Wanna guess why? BECAUSE I ACT LIKE IT! So learn when to shut the hell up or get the hell out. By the way, you really pissed me off, but I am the proud baby of the site. Go find the "other teenagers" thread, and post about yourself there so people can find out who you really are. Now, simmer on down, and listen. These are some of the funniest, nicest guys on the site (and that leaves out DLR_Engineroom -he 's funny, but overlooks certain important details, Rikk - clever, he posts at just the right moment , Keeyth - he's friendly, especially if your new and Bill L.(I would spell out his name but I am not sure how)), and after a while certain ties are made. Fucking with these guys and having me find out about it was a bad idea on your part. I defend these guys because, hell, I can. So again, please make some more mature decsions about who you fuck with. Oh, shit! Where are my manners? Welcome to the site, and GOOD CHOICE (for once) on choosing Dave over Spammy. If you aren't completely satisfied with the site and the people on it... OOPS! Nobody gives two shits. Again, welcome to the site, but like my avatar says "WARNING! BOTHERING ME MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH". See ya 'round, Marlowe, is it?:D :asshole: :fucku: :lol: :matrix: :p

Carmine
08-31-2004, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Davidsgrl
Dude! Calm Down. It's called thinking, you should try it sometime. Also, what they say IS true. You act like a prick with a stick up your ass (from what I've seen so far), but you have time to redeme yourself. Don't start with these guys. They're really nice for the most part, and also very clever. I'm only 15, but they treat me like I'm an equal. Wanna guess why? BECAUSE I ACT LIKE IT! So learn when to shut the hell up or get the hell out. By the way, you really pissed me off, but I am the proud baby of the site. Go find the "other teenagers" thread, and post about yourself there so people can find out who you really are. Now, simmer on down, and listen. These are some of the funniest, nicest guys on the site (and that leaves out DLR_Engineroom -he 's funny, but overlooks certain important details, Rikk - clever, he posts at just the right moment , Keeyth - he's friendly, especially if your new and Bill L.(I would spell out his name but I am not sure how)), and after a while certain ties are made. Fucking with these guys and having me find out about it was a bad idea on your part. I defend these guys because, hell, I can. So again, please make some more mature decsions about who you fuck with. Oh, shit! Where are my manners? Welcome to the site, and GOOD CHOICE (for once) on choosing Dave over Spammy. If you aren't completely satisfied with the site and the people on it... OOPS! Nobody gives two shits. Again, welcome to the site, but like my avatar says "WARNING! BOTHERING ME MAY BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH". See ya 'round, Marlowe, is it?:D :asshole: :fucku: :lol: :matrix: :p

good post _ girl.. a five star vote for ya!

SoCalChelle
08-31-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by DLRoswegony
good post _ girl.. a five star vote for ya!

I'll second that :D

jhale667
08-31-2004, 04:38 PM
Note to self...do NOT piss Davidsgrl off....:P