I will be releasing an NFL selection this evening!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • L.P.
    Banned
    • Aug 2004

I will be releasing an NFL selection this evening!

As many know at this site and various others, I am carrying a 37 game winning streak in football last season and baseball this year. I am releasing my first NFL selection of the year tonight! Thats right! I will release my winner on the wall at 7:00 est. I am unfuckingbelievable. As always, thank you for all the support, praise and well wishes. T.
  • Rebel
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Feb 2004

Is that win streak ATS?
    The BLASTFurnace turned me into a bitch

Comment

• L.P.
      Banned
      • Aug 2004

of course it is and it is also documented at gamblerstalk.com, betthegreek.com and the Gold Sheet. Tonight's winner is the Arizona Cardinals +6. This is their Super Bowl because this is the only game they have a chance to win all year. Wouldn't suprise me if that spoon left the first team in all game against the other sides third and fourth string. This fucking team and coach shouldn't even be allowed in the NFL.

Comment

• Dan
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Fuck off Joe Thunder.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Here's a thought...ignore...

just a thought...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

This is pure speculation on my part...but I'm thinking there's more to Thunder than meets the eye here...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              This is pure speculation on my part...but I'm thinking there's more to Thunder than meets the eye here...
              Apart from being a racist,a loser,I see what you mean?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Oh no...no creedance goes to Thunder in the least...not in the least...

If I were a betting man...I'd say this fucker is a 2-part player on our boards...

his IP doesn't check with that...but that's an easy thing to hide...

Comment

• Dan
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Oh no...no creedance goes to Thunder in the least...not in the least...

If I were a betting man...I'd say this fucker is a 2-part player on our boards...

his IP doesn't check with that...but that's an easy thing to hide...
                  Agree with you there, with what you have to say,
                  Peace.

Comment

• L.P.
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2004

Well the fucking streak continues. Doesn't just kill ya al. I AM SIMPLY THE FUCKING BEST. That ****** tried like hell to win that game keeping his first string in all game just like I said the predictable coon would. I may be betting a million dollars on Bush to win the election too. The odds are a pick em right now. I'm unbelievable!

Comment

• Lou

Yeah. Closing.

Comment

Working...