PDA

View Full Version : I will be releasing an NFL selection this evening!

L.P.
08-28-2004, 06:34 PM
As many know at this site and various others, I am carrying a 37 game winning streak in football last season and baseball this year. I am releasing my first NFL selection of the year tonight! Thats right! I will release my winner on the wall at 7:00 est. I am unfuckingbelievable. As always, thank you for all the support, praise and well wishes. T.

Rebel
08-28-2004, 11:18 PM
Is that win streak ATS?

L.P.
08-28-2004, 11:40 PM
of course it is and it is also documented at gamblerstalk.com, betthegreek.com and the Gold Sheet. Tonight's winner is the Arizona Cardinals +6. This is their Super Bowl because this is the only game they have a chance to win all year. Wouldn't suprise me if that spoon left the first team in all game against the other sides third and fourth string. This fucking team and coach shouldn't even be allowed in the NFL.

Dan
08-28-2004, 11:56 PM
Fuck off Joe Thunder.

POJO_Risin
08-29-2004, 12:03 AM
Here's a thought...ignore...

just a thought...

POJO_Risin
08-29-2004, 12:04 AM
This is pure speculation on my part...but I'm thinking there's more to Thunder than meets the eye here...

Dan
08-29-2004, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
This is pure speculation on my part...but I'm thinking there's more to Thunder than meets the eye here...

Apart from being a racist,a loser,I see what you mean?

POJO_Risin
08-29-2004, 12:37 AM
Oh no...no creedance goes to Thunder in the least...not in the least...

If I were a betting man...I'd say this fucker is a 2-part player on our boards...

his IP doesn't check with that...but that's an easy thing to hide...

Dan
08-29-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by POJO_Risin
Oh no...no creedance goes to Thunder in the least...not in the least...

If I were a betting man...I'd say this fucker is a 2-part player on our boards...

his IP doesn't check with that...but that's an easy thing to hide...

Agree with you there, with what you have to say,
Peace.

L.P.
08-29-2004, 01:14 AM
Well the fucking streak continues. Doesn't just kill ya al. I AM SIMPLY THE FUCKING BEST. That ****** tried like hell to win that game keeping his first string in all game just like I said the predictable coon would. I may be betting a million dollars on Bush to win the election too. The odds are a pick em right now. I'm unbelievable!

Lou
08-29-2004, 02:42 AM
Yeah. Closing.