PDA

View Full Version : Shemp/alex Van Halen: What A Cunt!

Matt White
08-29-2004, 04:45 PM
Just a few examples of the wit of SHEMP van halen in print.
From ON FIRE by Head EVH fluffer Steve Rosen, as printed in the march 2003 issue of GUITARWORLD.

Shemp on getting DAVE in the band.
SHEMP; "Finally, I said to Ed, "Rather than paying Roth $10 every time we rent his stuff, why not just get him in the band?" He couldn't sing for shit, but he was a very cocky guy. He had long blond hair and he walked around with a certain confidence. He compensated for his lousy voice by being the outspoken loudmouth who looked different. We just figured his singing would improve with time."

Looked different? Nobody else had "long blond hair" in L.A. in the early-mid seventies? LIAR.

When asked about the story where EVH & SHEMP wanted to call the band RAT SALADE, but DAVE HAD A DIFFERENT IDEA......
SHEMP: "That's true, VAN HALEN was David's idea. Ed and I almost said no because we didn't want to appear conceited."

"Apperar conceited"? If the frontman wasn't "ANY GOOD" why would you worry about naming the band after the SUPERSTAR GUITARIST? It WASN'T NAMED AFTER SHEMP VAN HALEN MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

On recording with DAVE.
SHEMP: "There's not a single record that we made where Roth sang a song from begining to end. That's why he had such a hard time playing live because he can't do it. He wanted to be a movie star instead of making music."

So, where did VAN HALEN get it's reputation as a KILLER live show from SHEMP? YOU? VAN HALEN was drawing HUGE crowds in L.A. before getting signed. Nothing to do with DAVE, right SHEMP? Here's the "movie star" bullshit again for good measure.

About having wished they could have done things differently on VAN HALEN I:
SHEMP: "I'm sure ED had things on his mind that bothered him, and I'm sure Mike did too. And since Roth only sang one line at a time, I guess it didn't make a hell of a lot of difference to him".

Right. Dave not only dominated the recording process, he had a HUGE had in picking what to record and HOW TO RECORD IT!!!!!!

This is the type of PROPOGANDA that SHEMP has been SPEWING out of his cocksucker for the past 19 years! If the SISTERS are EVER on ROCKLINE again, I'm planning on asking them a few questions myself. SPECIFICALY asking SHEMP why, after all these years, he's is STILL so intimidated and jealous of one DAVID LEE ROTH? HOW DOES IT FEEL SHEMP, TO HAVE HAD TO LIVE IN DAVEs SHADOW FOR MORE THAN HALF YOUR LIFE?!?

saint
08-29-2004, 06:21 PM
Reading this makes me want to show those drumstick down his throat or up his ass, No make that down his throat I do not want to be near where Spammys been eating.

AJW
08-29-2004, 06:51 PM
Wow!!!!!! That is fucked up. If he really said these things I have lost a ton of respect for Alex. I thought he was a classier guy than that. I know Ed could be a real prick (since I know from first hand) but Alex was real cool to talk to.

DavidLeeNatra
08-29-2004, 07:08 PM
that cunt never ever had any class or style...but I guess he's used to the badmouthing and mudslinging from talking about his ex-wives...yeah, alex, class act you are...shut the fuck up and beat on things, you cripple...

Matt White
08-29-2004, 07:17 PM
I always wondered if those neck problems were due to hyper tension caused by his insane jealousy of DAVE , or the fact that SHEMP doesn't have a back-bone!!!!

Lou
08-29-2004, 10:21 PM
I bet the Linkers are loving this right now.

That truly made me sick.

MotherFUCK these guys. I hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Lou
08-29-2004, 10:22 PM
HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM HATE THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rikk
08-29-2004, 10:23 PM
I hope Dave cummed the biggest wad in the giant world when he had sex with Alex's wife!!!:D

Seshmeister
08-29-2004, 10:28 PM
Maybe the rumor thst Roth fucked AVH's wife is true.

It would explain a lot.

In many interviews up to and including 1984 AVH seemed to be closer to Roth than anyone else in the band.

Since then AVH has been out to get Roth even when like in 1996 he and Eddie have got on ok.

If Roth did do it especially given the fact that he wasn't short of other girls to fuck, I can kind of understand Alex being such a prick.

Who knows...

Cheers!

:gulp:

Matt White
08-29-2004, 10:33 PM
It did seem, back in the day, that DAVE and ALEX VAN HALEN were very tight. They handled the business aspects of the band. Pity that SHEMP refuses to move on and bury the hatchet with the guy. Very mature for a 50+ year old dude.

:donkey:

Rikk
08-29-2004, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Maybe the rumor thst Roth fucked AVH's wife is true.

It would explain a lot.

In many interviews up to and including 1984 AVH seemed to be closer to Roth than anyone else in the band.

Since then AVH has been out to get Roth even when like in 1996 he and Eddie have got on ok.

If Roth did do it especially given the fact that he wasn't short of other girls to fuck, I can kind of understand Alex being such a prick.

Who knows...

Cheers!

I agree. There's nothing to be proud of in fucking someone else's wife. That's pretty bad shit.

Still, those guys also fucked a lot of people financially and otherwise. If they were going to bring him back, they could quit the shit they were doing.

Anyway, I don't know if the rumor is really true because Dave quit...they didn't kick him out. They were devastated. Would you be devastated if someone who just fucked your wife didn't want to hang around with you anymore?

Seshmeister
08-29-2004, 10:50 PM
Especially fucking a buddy and soulmate of 10 years wife.

Maybe Alex found out at the same time...maybe someone on the crew told him after the split? I dunno but it fits the facts...

It's also not a well talked about fact on the boards these days that Hagar and Roth had been fighting in the press for a couple of years prior. I can't think of any other 'artist' that Roth publicly had such a spat with ableit in response to Hagar saying Roth was a shit singer. It went on for a while. Maybe some posters even older than me remember more of the details...:)

A natutral ally after the split?

Cheers!

Seshmeister
08-29-2004, 10:55 PM
I have to add I have no inside knowledge on this, all pure speculation and guess work.

rustoffa
08-29-2004, 11:00 PM
Al has solidified himself repeatedly as a motherfucking liar.
If he's not lying, he's discounting everything with extreme prejudice.

Man, I think the first VAN HALEN record is a benchmark.....

Don't tell Al that.......

Alex Van Halen:

"I was originally not happy with the first record. I thought the material was great, but some of the recording left something to be desired. For example, at one point-and I'm sorry to say this Donn-but at one point he did not have all the mics plugged in properly and one of my kick drums was not on. So I'm playing kind of this intricate thing on the kick drums and it was never recorded. I'm serious. That's on "I'm the One". Donn apologized and I accepted his apology-what's there is there and that's it. There's nothing you can do about it now. Still, I guess it's pretty good considering we did that album in seven days."

So the first record was "pretty good"?
I guess if your kick drum woulda been plugged in it might have been great?
It's about my kick-drum motherfucker?
Was Donn wearing a cup?

:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

badhorsie
08-29-2004, 11:21 PM
This is old news.

Some of you are reading too much into this.

The press had a field day with the DLR/VH split with all the interviews and MTV specials that were aired back in the day.They were bashing each other left and right saying their "side" to the story.

horty07
08-29-2004, 11:30 PM
If Dave did fuck shemps wife, don't you think alex would use that against him publicly?

Matt White
08-29-2004, 11:34 PM
SHEMP has been married SO MANY TIMES, I don't believe he KNOWS WHICH wife it was that DAVE humped!!!:lol: :tits: :blow: :spank: :spank: :spank: :donkey:

horty07
08-29-2004, 11:45 PM
SHEMP is a fuckwad, he is jealous of Dave because he controlled the band, with Dave gone its now Ed and Alex can control ed.

Seshmeister
08-29-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by badhorsie
This is old news.

Some of you are reading too much into this.

The press had a field day with the DLR/VH split with all the interviews and MTV specials that were aired back in the day.They were bashing each other left and right saying their "side" to the story.

Still idiotic no matter how you look at it

Matt White
08-30-2004, 12:21 AM
When that magazine came out, I had never seen those quotes from SHEMP anywhere else. Just illustrates the lengths that SHEMP will go to in his efforts to demean and erase DAVE from VAN HALEN's history. This from a guy who has to rely on ELECTRONIC DRUMS because he doesn't have the TALENT to get it done on acoustic drums. What a joke. Saw the thread where somebody called him the "Thunder-god". If you mean playing like a one-armed drummer, that would be SHEMP/alex Van Halen.

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!!:fucku: :fucku: :fucku:

bueno bob
08-30-2004, 12:48 AM
Whether Dave did or did not hump, it's stupid. After all these years, you'd think they'd be able to put it all behind them.

Al is full of shit, and everybody (other than him, apparently) knows it. But, so be it. Anyone even remotely versed in the history of Van Halen knows the truth, and anybody reading a Van Halen interview at this point isn't exactly a casual fan...i.e. Al's not fooling anyone.

Real class act, though, ain't he? :rolleyes:

=Marshall=
08-30-2004, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by horty07
If Dave did fuck shemps wife, don't you think alex would use that against him publicly?
I for one don't think so.
I mean would you go on in the press that someone shagged your wife?

Shemp Van Halen suck's... Hagar!

Warham
08-30-2004, 11:36 AM

Matt White
08-30-2004, 02:03 PM
I just find it AMAZING that 26+ years after the recording of VAN HALEN I that this kind of stuff surfaces. The fact that SHEMP is driven to try and undermind what is in most people minds the GREATEST DEBUT in HARD ROCK HISTORY speaks VOLUMES about him as a person.

:donkey:

badhorsie
08-30-2004, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Still idiotic no matter how you look at it

Well of course, It's interesting to hear some of the stuff each party digs up to try to put the other one down.

Terry
08-30-2004, 05:27 PM
When it comes to classic Van Halen, people recognize the chemistry between Ed and Dave as the primary force behind the band.

Alex is recognized as Ed's brother.

Corse he's gonna be bitter about it, but why even bother getting pissed about anything AVH has to say? The guy's full of shit, just like his little sister.