• Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Kerry Daughters Receive Rude Awakening At Mtv Awards

THE BOOS THAT ROCKED THE VOTE

Sun Aug 29 2004

MTV, ROLLING STONE and the rock and roll establishment -- past and present -- have cast their vote, and their man is John Kerry.

So on Sunday night when John Kerry's daughters were announced to speak at the annual MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS, the MTV youth were expected to welcome his daughter's as pop culture princesses.

Instead, in an era of the unexpected, the daughters of the Democratic candidate were met with a resounding wall of boos at the filming in Miami.

From the moment Alexandra and Vanessa started speaking, the boos outweighed anything close to cheers, and the reaction turned worse when the daughters asked the VIACOM youth to vote for their father. So shocked by the reaction, the taller of the two daughters tried to 'shhhhhh' her peers to no avail.

Developing...

• freak
    Sniper
    • May 2004

The lesson of 2000 all over again.

Reality and the media portrayal of it are seldom in sync.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

OK, FORD is back to put an end to this bullshit.....

Just happenned to be watching the MTV show (what can I say - Alicia Keys is a weakness - she brings out my "Jungle Fever")

Anyway, the boos came when they announced the names of the Bushettes, Jenna & Tonic who appeared on a video screen on a supposed satellite feed from NYC where one would assume they're helping Daddy Dipshit.

It was the BCE spawn who got booed, not the Kerry chicks. The crowd cheered loudly when they mentioned their dad.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• freak
        Sniper
        • May 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        OK, FORD is back to put an end to this bullshit.....
        By speading more?

Sorry Ford, people are getting fed up with having this biased shit shoved down their throats.

It's going to be 2000 all over again - An ocean of red and a few pockets of blue.

The whole of big media and a legions of simple-minded sheep will not make a difference.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by freak
          By speading more?

Sorry Ford, people are getting fed up with having this biased shit shoved down their throats.

It's going to be 2000 all over again - An ocean of red and a few pockets of blue.

The whole of big media and a legions of simple-minded sheep will not make a difference.
          Fact is that Drudge's account of the event was NOT what happenned. So who is shoving biased shit down throats?? Sounds like Closet Boy Matt is to me.

I'll give MTV credit for managing to get both the Kerry girls and the Bushettes involved as a way to encourage voting. It was intended as bipartisan, and only Drudge is trying to turn it into anything else.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• freak
            Sniper
            • May 2004

Fact is that Drudge's account of the event was NOT what happenned.
            Were you at the taping?

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

First day back and you're telling lies ???

BTW, welcome back buddy...

Drudge played it on his radio show, and it was total BOOOOO!

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by freak
                Were you at the taping?
                What taping? It was a live broadcast.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• freak
                  Sniper
                  • May 2004

What taping? It was a live broadcast.
                  It was an "enhanced delayed" broadcast.

After Janet Jackson, Viacom isn't doing straight live stuff anymore nor is most anyone else. (Which is stupid, but, there you are)

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Drudge reported that the boos were edited out of the taped version...

Comment

• FORD
                      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      Drudge reported that the boos were edited out of the taped version...
                      A 7 second delay wouldn't give tnem enough time for that level of sound processing. They couldn't block out the boos without erasing the entire audience track, or overdubbing a loop of previous audience reaction over it. Either of which would take a while, even for the best producer with the most high tech tools. So while a taped rerun might have been altered in this manner, there's no way the original broadcast was. I know what I heard, and that was boos beginning with the mention of the name BUSH.
                      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

I just saw the damn thing. There were boos when the Kerry girls were speaking.

There couldn't be a boo delay either, because you could hear the boos when the Kerry girls were speaking.

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2004

When Hillary was practically booed off the stage at the Concert For New York her Viacom buddies edited all of the boos out when it was replayed afterwards.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

FORD is a FRAUD.
                            “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

• JCOOK

Ford ...Inever thought I would say this but i missed you, you crazy
                              sob I thought they were yelling boobs. Hey Ford since youre back maybe you can answer my thread regarding >> How did Clinton survive being elected twice and serving his two terms without the BCE whacking him or having the aliens get him or whatever they do?

Comment

Working...