PDA

View Full Version : Best of Both Worlds.

rustoffa
08-30-2004, 10:50 PM
I was walking down the street today and found this lying on the sidewalk.

Interestingly enough, the first disc of the two-disc set was missing.
So, albeit an incomplete review, I'll give it my best shot.

DISC 2:

1. When It's love.
Somewhere, Caren Carpenter in rolling over in her grave. Love songs
really weren't supposed to give you an overwhelming desire to smash the living fuck outta your cd player. Love songs were supposed to make your girlfriend feel all warm and fuzzy and eventually kick down on the nasty, not call you a sappy loser with no taste in music.

2. Finish what you started.
This song has a catchy vibe to it at first, but then you start having an overwhelming desire to smash the living fuck outta your cd player.
"I'm incomplete"? Yeah, evidently someone cut your gonads off because you sound like a female cat in heat that a rhino just took a runny shit on.

3. Feels so good.
You know what would feel good after hearing this dung-beetle taxi-cab confession?
Smashing the living fuck outta my cd player.

4. Black and Blue.
This kind of thing just turns my fucking stomach. I understand the concept, but the vocalist just comes off as some guy that wants his woman to kick his fucking ass because he probably got molested by his stepfather as a child.
Freudian-laced bullshit like this makes me wanna smash the living fuck outta my cd player.

5. Poundcake.
So now our forlorn squeaker takes a trip on the fat funtastic I guess.
Find a fold and fuck it squeaker, better yet, crawl inside and just fucking punch the ceiling and shit....maybe the g-spot 'ell look like a mutated pinata.
Not unlike a pinata, my cd player needs the living fuck smashed out of it.

6. Runaround.
I got about halfway through this thing before the squirrels outside started pelting the roof with green pinecones. The little furry fuckers were actually trying to smash the living fuck outta my cd player!
I closed the screen door promptly.

7. Right Now.
I need motivational, inspiration-inducing drivel about as much as a dying fucking beached whale needs a tanning bed. "Come on it's ehhhhverything"? No, dipshit it's nothing. Go sell this shit to the goddamned lifetime channel.
RIGHT NOW! I wanna smash the living fuck outta my cd player.

8. Top of the world.
Here we go again. Arrgh....the only thing this guy seems to be standing on top of is the decaying bowels of humanity. Let's hope some methane explosion obliterates this waste of fucking oxygen.
You guessed it, I wanna obliterate the living fuck outta my cd player after hearing that dipshit ditty.

9.Can't stop loving you.
What in gods name is this? Would some sort of piano bazooka be a ftting weapon to put this motherfucker out of my misery? Pure, unadulterated piss-fluff.
I'd like to smash the living fuck outta my cd player with that dudes face.

10. Not enough.
It's enough, I assure you. It's enough to make Christopher Reeve jump up and run ten fucking miles to the nearest jagged canyon and fling himself off just to end the pain you just piled on top of his crippling existence.
This shit makes me want to fling the living fuck outta my cd player off a jagged canyon.

11. It's about time.
This is just horrible. I mean, It's so fucking horrible it's insane. I think this shit is driving me insane. It's about time I took a timeout and smashed the living fuck outta my cd player.

12. Learning to see.
Learning to see? How 'bout learning to hear? I can hear, and what I hear makes me wanna smash the living fuck outta my cd player.

13. Up for breakfast.
I guess this is some sort of motivational drivel revisited or some shit. Do us all a favor, don't get up for breakfast...don't get up at all....just stay asleep forever.
I'm so sleepy right now I'd have to fumble around half asleep to smash the living fuck outta my cd player.

14. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love (live)
I'm sure most everyone enjoys hearing a legendary song butchered by an ass-fucked gnome right?
WRONG
This is worse than the hindenburg, or the great white fire.
I'M GONNA SMASH THE LIVING FUCK OUTTA MY CD PLAYER.

Tracks 15 and 16 are un-reviewable.....
My cd player doesn't work anymore.

Sarge's Little Helper
08-30-2004, 10:50 PM
I was walking down the street today and found this lying on the sidewalk.

Interestingly enough, the first disc of the two-disc set was missing.
So, albeit an incomplete review, I'll give it my best shot.

DISC 2:

1. When It's love.
Somewhere, Caren Carpenter in rolling over in her grave. Love songs
really weren't supposed to give you an overwhelming desire to smash the living fuck outta your cd player. Love songs were supposed to make your girlfriend feel all warm and fuzzy and eventually kick down on the nasty, not call you a sappy loser with no taste in music.

2. Finish what you started.
This song has a catchy vibe to it at first, but then you start having an overwhelming desire to smash the living fuck outta your cd player.
"I'm incomplete"? Yeah, evidently someone cut your gonads off because you sound like a female cat in heat that a rhino just took a runny shit on.

3. Feels so good.
You know what would feel good after hearing this dung-beetle taxi-cab confession?
Smashing the living fuck outta my cd player.

4. Black and Blue.
This kind of thing just turns my fucking stomach. I understand the concept, but the vocalist just comes off as some guy that wants his woman to kick his fucking ass because he probably got molested by his stepfather as a child.
Freudian-laced bullshit like this makes me wanna smash the living fuck outta my cd player.

5. Poundcake.
So now our forlorn squeaker takes a trip on the fat funtastic I guess.
Find a fold and fuck it squeaker, better yet, crawl inside and just fucking punch the ceiling and shit....maybe the g-spot 'ell look like a mutated pinata.
Not unlike a pinata, my cd player needs the living fuck smashed out of it.

6. Runaround.
I got about halfway through this thing before the squirrels outside started pelting the roof with green pinecones. The little furry fuckers were actually trying to smash the living fuck outta my cd player!
I closed the screen door promptly.

7. Right Now.
I need motivational, inspiration-inducing drivel about as much as a dying fucking beached whale needs a tanning bed. "Come on it's ehhhhverything"? No, dipshit it's nothing. Go sell this shit to the goddamned lifetime channel.
RIGHT NOW! I wanna smash the living fuck outta my cd player.

8. Top of the world.
Here we go again. Arrgh....the only thing this guy seems to be standing on top of is the decaying bowels of humanity. Let's hope some methane explosion obliterates this waste of fucking oxygen.
You guessed it, I wanna obliterate the living fuck outta my cd player after hearing that dipshit ditty.

9.Can't stop loving you.
What in gods name is this? Would some sort of piano bazooka be a ftting weapon to put this motherfucker out of my misery? Pure, unadulterated piss-fluff.
I'd like to smash the living fuck outta my cd player with that dudes face.

10. Not enough.
It's enough, I assure you. It's enough to make Christopher Reeve jump up and run ten fucking miles to the nearest jagged canyon and fling himself off just to end the pain you just piled on top of his crippling existence.
This shit makes me want to fling the living fuck outta my cd player off a jagged canyon.

11. It's about time.
This is just horrible. I mean, It's so fucking horrible it's insane. I think this shit is driving me insane. It's about time I took a timeout and smashed the living fuck outta my cd player.

12. Learning to see.
Learning to see? How 'bout learning to hear? I can hear, and what I hear makes me wanna smash the living fuck outta my cd player.

13. Up for breakfast.
I guess this is some sort of motivational drivel revisited or some shit. Do us all a favor, don't get up for breakfast...don't get up at all....just stay asleep forever.
I'm so sleepy right now I'd have to fumble around half asleep to smash the living fuck outta my cd player.

14. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love (live)
I'm sure most everyone enjoys hearing a legendary song butchered by an ass-fucked gnome right?
WRONG
This is worse than the hindenburg, or the great white fire.
I'M GONNA SMASH THE LIVING FUCK OUTTA MY CD PLAYER.

Tracks 15 and 16 are un-reviewable.....
My cd player doesn't work anymore.

Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

vhfan010
08-30-2004, 11:00 PM
ass fucked gnome, thats something you dont hear everyday

horty07
08-30-2004, 11:04 PM
Thats some funny shit LOL

sambo
08-30-2004, 11:10 PM
Never a truer review printed... should make it's way to VH Links..

nice work... vote from me... LMAO..

Now to get you a new CD player...

badhorsie
08-30-2004, 11:27 PM
You seem to be missing some tracks there....

Rikk
08-31-2004, 12:15 AM
Man, that was fucking hilarious. But you really are heartless...how could you put your CD player through such abuse?

Wow, that was fucking funny, dude.

Panamark
08-31-2004, 01:01 AM
I wonder how it got there ? With that track listing somebody probably threw it out their car window in disgust.

ELVIS
08-31-2004, 01:22 AM
Hahaha!

:D

I thought the Dave and Fat Ass songs were mixed...:confused:

Awesome job rust...

:elvis:

Matt White
08-31-2004, 11:47 AM
GREAT review Bro! Could you imagine if they released a Spammy only cd of hits?!?:lol: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!! 3 FUCKING PEOPLE would buy it, and ALL 3 would return it for a REFUND!!!!

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!:fucku2: :fucku2: :mad2: :fucku2: :fucku2:

Figs
08-31-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
GREAT review Bro! Could you imagine if they released a Spammy only cd of hits?!?:lol: HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!! 3 FUCKING PEOPLE would buy it, and ALL 3 would return it for a REFUND!!!!

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!:fucku2: :fucku2: :mad2: :fucku2: :fucku2:

They would NEVER have the balls to do that. BOV1 could have easily been a nice "best of" collection of all Dave + the 2 new songs, and this could have BOV2 with all sam and those 3 "great" new songs. The difference in sales would have been staggering.

Well, time has told us that Van Hagar has not stood the test of time.

Tex
08-31-2004, 06:11 PM
Hagar is a fag. Russ, I owe you a 12 pack for that review. It spared me from haveing to listen to that bullshit.

lms2
08-31-2004, 06:29 PM
:rofl:

cd player :gun:

Rustoffa, it wasn't the cd players fault man, it was framed.

secrets
09-01-2004, 01:53 PM
Look guys, I have listened to every Van Halen album with Hagar.

So I think more than most here, who have probably neglected this musical pheneomena out of some profound personal dislike for Hagar, I can give a reasonable review of their music.

So being as objective about this as possible, to be completely honest, and in all fairness because you have to be open-minded really, I can truly tell you, that without exception, these albums are all totally shit.;)

Rikk
09-01-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by secrets
Look guys, I have listened to every Van Halen album with Hagar.

So I think more than most here, who have probably neglected this musical pheneomena out of some profound personal dislike for Hagar, I can give a reasonable review of their music.

So being as objective about this as possible, to be completely honest, and in all fairness because you have to be open-minded really, I can truly tell you, that without exception, these albums are all totally shit.;)

Yeah, but how do you really feel?;)

secrets
09-02-2004, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
Yeah, but how do you really feel?;)

I gave Van Hagar a chance, since I was really into Eddie as a guitarist.
I kept hoping they would get better, but they just got worse.

I refuse to listen to that music.

I am only interested in the Dave era of Van Halen, nothing else comes close.

Panamark
09-02-2004, 09:05 AM
The good thing about Hagar songs is

bueno bob
09-02-2004, 02:11 PM
Thanks for your unbiased review, Rust :D

DavidLeeNatra
09-02-2004, 02:26 PM
fourth week on german charts...down to #72...will be out in less than 3 weeks...

CVHfan
01-22-2005, 07:32 PM
Where Have all the Good Times Gone?