PDA

View Full Version : Vh Ii

MUSICMANN
09-01-2004, 12:19 AM
Man, today i was driving home from work, got stuck in traffic and put a little halen on. VH II was on my mind, so i slipped it in and cranked it up. I without any reservation, think that it's their best album. Hear me out guys, These guys made this album in two weeks and all the tracks were cut live, the songs on this disc come alive and hit you right between the eyes. Dave's voice for singing live is at his best. The rest of the boys are at their best also. To cut those tracks live and be that on is just pure magic. This is just me airing out my 2 cents, feel free to comment.

Rikk
09-01-2004, 12:24 AM
It's a great album!!

Check out the VH II re-visited thread...I'm not sure what page it's on, but it's in Main!!!

Matt White
09-01-2004, 12:40 AM
GREAT CD!!!! VAN HALEN takin' names and KICKIN' ASS!!!
FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!:mad2: :mad2: :fucku: :mad2: :mad2:

DLRdelight!
09-01-2004, 01:29 AM
Im recently finding myself hearing that album more again. I love the intro to women in love

Dan
09-01-2004, 01:40 AM
Dance The Night away,What a great song and great album.

salsanin
09-01-2004, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by MUSICMANN
Man, today i was driving home from work, got stuck in traffic and put a little halen on. VH II was on my mind, so i slipped it in and cranked it up. I without any reservation, think that it's their best album. Hear me out guys, These guys made this album in two weeks and all the tracks were cut live, the songs on this disc come alive and hit you right between the eyes. Dave's voice for singing live is at his best. The rest of the boys are at their best also. To cut those tracks live and be that on is just pure magic. This is just me airing out my 2 cents, feel free to comment.

I agree with you. Is the best Van Halen album!!!!!!!

vhfan010
09-01-2004, 06:24 PM
Dance The Night away is one of the best love songs of all time in my opinion

DLR_EngineRoom
09-01-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by MUSICMANN

I think that if the remaining 3 members of Van Halen were to go face to face with the same 3 members in the late seventies, and the 'older' version were to hear what would become of the future without Dave, they'd probably make sure they never fought with Dave enough to split up. I honestly don't think the members from the late seventies era would have enjoyed their Hagar stuff, if they couldv'e listened to it back then.....