PDA

View Full Version : Redrocker.com's webbie SPONGIE WAGENFUEHRs a RUDE FUCKING CUNT

GAR
09-01-2004, 06:47 PM
Angie Wagenfuehr's a HagarSPONGE™ and I could prove it almost; I was blowin thru Vegas down Tropicana lookin for extra motor oil for my piece of shit Chevy when suddenly, while turning into a parking lot, I noticed Sammy Hagar and two weird lookin' old broads

Angie Wagenfreak
.. and some other old beat hag

- totally following Sammy around with a shopping cart fulla booze bottles.

They may have had a rental car, it was a Silver Malibu 4-door, which I know Sam didn't have the cash to own at the time (just before his Vegas Birthday slosh) and they was LOADING UP THE TRUNK FULLA PLAINWRAP VODKA man!

I think I mentioned it before on the DLRML as well as on DDLR.com - so I wanted to know if any of you know this CUNT to be such a cunt from first hand experience?

I mean, who in their mind would have believed such a thing, just filling empty CWT bottles with the cheap and clear firewater - FUNNELS AND BOTTLES JUST A GURGLIN' AND A SLOSHIN' EVERYWHERE???

Damn. If I had any sense atoll, I woulda pulled into the nearest gas station and nabbed a quickshot 35mm camera and TOTALLY BUSTED THIS CUNT

GAR
09-01-2004, 06:49 PM
Word Up to ANGIE:

Yer a drunk: hit up the nearest Salvation ARMY Rehab center, they'll serve you a cot and a hot meal.

This OilRAG is keeping me from disrupting the Sammy Hagar Mailing list on Yahoo Groups where the fattest and thickest of the SHEEP HERD foam the runways, and I for one will get in.

Ill get in there - I will.

BAEIYATCHH~!

SoCalChelle
09-01-2004, 07:34 PM
I'm not quite sure what the fuck you're babbling about (as usual ;)) but I thought Sammy's webmaster's name was Paula.

:confused:

WARF
09-01-2004, 07:44 PM
Spongebob Squarepants ???

GAR
09-01-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by SoCalChelle
I'm not quite sure what the fuck you're babbling about (as usual ;)) but I thought Sammy's webmaster's name was Paula.

:confused:

AHA!

- only a Sammy fan would know the name of that other broad in the Vegas RiteAid parking lot!

BOTH those lushes are a pair of booze sponges and cannot wait till the next Cabo trip.. I guarantee

GAR
09-01-2004, 07:56 PM
Watta rude pair they BOTH are!

WARF
09-01-2004, 07:57 PM
happy birthday gar!

BlimpyCHIMP™
09-01-2004, 08:31 PM
YEAH LIKE ITS HIS BIRTHDAY AGAIN FOR REAL

SoCalChelle
09-02-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by GAR
AHA!

- only a Sammy fan would know the name of that other broad in the Vegas RiteAid parking lot!

BOTH those lushes are a pair of booze sponges and cannot wait till the next Cabo trip.. I guarantee

LOL, nah, I just remember seeing her post on Tim-o-thy's list before :p