PDA

View Full Version : COCKVANHALEN69 and POOP BOY

Rikk
09-02-2004, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by tjvhou812
see rikk has a sence of humor, even when theres no humor involved

What is a "sence"? Or did you mean "seance"...so that would be...a funny seance?

I've finally figured this out.

This is COCKVANHALEN69. There are two possibilities here...either there was only one person posting under both names to make it look tougher (two instead of one) or it's two friends from Rhode Island and POOP BOY gave his login info to COCK to use when he wants to.

I mean, seriously...both from Rhode Island and they're always on the same side? And they never seem to have any interation or conversation. And look at the writing...all lower-case, with unbelievably pathetic spelling and grammer.

It MUST BE the same person.

Thus, you cannot be SOTW, idiot...COCKVANHALEN69 already took that honor. And you are him...aren't you?:mad:

Matt White
09-02-2004, 12:21 AM
The lack of ANY grammatical skills makes one wonder. But, Rockvanhalen66 is a GENIUS compared to this miscreant. Just another ATTENTION WHORE from the links, here to rattle our chains. I'd prefer smashing him in the head with a chain. Wouldn't do any good, he's already BRAINDEAD.

MAX
09-02-2004, 12:23 AM
I have to move this Rikk.

Bro, you know this doesn't belong in main?

However, please feel free to continue cos I likee!!!! :D

MAX
09-02-2004, 12:24 AM
So, who is the walrus?

GOO GOO GA JOOB!!!!!!!!

bueno bob
09-02-2004, 12:25 AM
I don't know...generally speaking, Hagar fans can't spell anything any more complicated than "Red" without using their spell checker.

guwapo_rocker
09-02-2004, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Rikk
What is a "sence"? Or did you mean "seance"...so that would be...a funny seance?

I've finally figured this out.

This is COCKVANHALEN69. There are two possibilities here...either there was only one person posting under both names to make it look tougher (two instead of one) or it's two friends from Rhode Island and POOP BOY gave his login info to COCK to use when he wants to.

I mean, seriously...both from Rhode Island and they're always on the same side? And they never seem to have any interation or conversation. And look at the writing...all lower-case, with unbelievably pathetic spelling and grammer.

It MUST BE the same person.

Thus, you cannot be SOTW, idiot...COCKVANHALEN69 already took that honor. And you are him...aren't you?:mad:

Shit!! I just posted the same thing in the Pen and I swear

I didn't see this!:D

Bill Lumbergh
09-02-2004, 01:18 AM
I've always suspected this. They are ALWAYS in the same threads, and as you say they almost NEVER talk to each other. As I posted in the Sheep Pen thread, the 2 personalities are so similar...........you just know he's laughing thinking he's pulling one over on us. tjv is the smarter, reasonable one. cock is the abrasive tough guy. Either that or they're gay lovers sharing the same trailer.