• Show
Clear All
  • Rikk
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

COCKVANHALEN69 and POOP BOY

Originally posted by tjvhou812
    see rikk has a sence of humor, even when theres no humor involved
    What is a "sence"? Or did you mean "seance"...so that would be...a funny seance?

I've finally figured this out.

This is COCKVANHALEN69. There are two possibilities here...either there was only one person posting under both names to make it look tougher (two instead of one) or it's two friends from Rhode Island and POOP BOY gave his login info to COCK to use when he wants to.

I mean, seriously...both from Rhode Island and they're always on the same side? And they never seem to have any interation or conversation. And look at the writing...all lower-case, with unbelievably pathetic spelling and grammer.

It MUST BE the same person.

Thus, you cannot be SOTW, idiot...COCKVANHALEN69 already took that honor. And you are him...aren't you?
    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

The lack of ANY grammatical skills makes one wonder. But, Rockvanhalen66 is a GENIUS compared to this miscreant. Just another ATTENTION WHORE from the links, here to rattle our chains. I'd prefer smashing him in the head with a chain. Wouldn't do any good, he's already BRAINDEAD.

Comment

• MAX
      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I have to move this Rikk.

Bro, you know this doesn't belong in main?

However, please feel free to continue cos I likee!!!!
      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

So, who is the walrus?

GOO GOO GA JOOB!!!!!!!!
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

I don't know...generally speaking, Hagar fans can't spell anything any more complicated than "Red" without using their spell checker.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Re: COCKVANHALEN69 and POOP BOY

Originally posted by Rikk
            What is a "sence"? Or did you mean "seance"...so that would be...a funny seance?

I've finally figured this out.

This is COCKVANHALEN69. There are two possibilities here...either there was only one person posting under both names to make it look tougher (two instead of one) or it's two friends from Rhode Island and POOP BOY gave his login info to COCK to use when he wants to.

I mean, seriously...both from Rhode Island and they're always on the same side? And they never seem to have any interation or conversation. And look at the writing...all lower-case, with unbelievably pathetic spelling and grammer.

It MUST BE the same person.

Thus, you cannot be SOTW, idiot...COCKVANHALEN69 already took that honor. And you are him...aren't you?
            Shit!! I just posted the same thing in the Pen and I swear

I didn't see this!

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

I've always suspected this. They are ALWAYS in the same threads, and as you say they almost NEVER talk to each other. As I posted in the Sheep Pen thread, the 2 personalities are so similar...........you just know he's laughing thinking he's pulling one over on us. tjv is the smarter, reasonable one. cock is the abrasive tough guy. Either that or they're gay lovers sharing the same trailer.

Comment

Working...