PDA

View Full Version : Bobw # 55....hahahahahaha!!!

Matt White
09-02-2004, 02:55 PM
:D Who woulda thunk it? BOBW down to #55 this week. WOW! VHIII is gonna be a BLOCKBUSTER compared to this!!!! One can only wonder what the SHAM HALEN camp has to say 'bout that! I would love to be a FLY on the wall. SHEMP is gonna take some heat for this one!!! First, the Ray Daniels debacle, now they try again to take DAVE completely out of their history and the FANS say FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!:fucku: :mad2: :fucku: :mad2:
Will these STUPID BASTARDS ever LEARN? No DAVE, NOBODY CARES!!!!

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!

Figs
09-02-2004, 02:56 PM
Die you abortion of an album, die!

DavidLeeNatra
09-02-2004, 02:56 PM
down to #72 in german charts after four weeks...

RogueHorseman
09-02-2004, 03:02 PM
What else can one say, except that it serves the motherf*ckers right.

Justice is being served.

Matt White
09-02-2004, 03:17 PM
I makes you wonder WHO IS in charge up on Howdy Dowdy Mountain?
Who's idea was it to release ANOTHER greatest hits?
Why new songs from Spam?
Why go BACK ON THEIR WORD to NOT tour behind a greatest hits package, a "rip off for the fans" according to the SISTERS in 1996?
Why keep making snide remarks regarding DAVE, knowing that THE MAJORITY of VAN HALEN FANS ALREADY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT Van Hagar?
...........????
I am begining to think that these guys suffered from collective BRAIN DAMAGE. It boggles the mind.

bueno bob
09-03-2004, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
It makes you wonder WHO IS in charge up on Howdy Dowdy Mountain?

Alright, alright, you got me...it's me...

YES, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BUENO BOB IS IN CHARGE, SITTING ON THE THRONE OF HOWDY DOODY MOUNTAIN!!!

I'll be calling a press conference later on this week to explain everything. You see...I HATE Hagar/VH so much that I've been working on this evil little plan of mine for YEARS now, so that when I finally bail on this "Project: Destroy Van Hagar" adventure of mine in about two years, with my evil work done (and trust me, you think it's bad now, you ain't seen nothin' yet), THEY WILL HAVE NO POSSIBILE RECOURSE OTHER THAN TO ADMIT THEIR FAILURES, CALL DAVID, BEG FOR FORGIVENESS, AND, with Dave back in their camp, the resulting reunion will catapult THE REAL VAN HALEN back into world domination once again! We're talking CNN, MTV, CBS, ABC, TNT, Fox, VH1, E!, Howard Stern, you won't be able to take 3 steps in ANY direction without running into the ALMIGHTY VAN HALEN!!!

Who do you think of today when you think of album sales?
Who do you think of today when you think of sold out tours?
Who do you think of today when you think of the greatest musical artist(s) alive???

In two years, you will KNOW Van Halen again! I promise you that!

Well, it's a nice thought, anyway :D

Matt White
09-03-2004, 12:56 AM
BOB, you are truely a GENIUS!!!
BRILLIANT!!!

bueno bob
09-03-2004, 01:02 AM
You know what, Matt, you ain't too bad yourself, brother! :D

So how's the weather in Saline? Originally from Traverse myself :)

Matt White
09-03-2004, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
You know what, Matt, you ain't too bad yourself, brother! :D

So how's the weather in Saline? Originally from Traverse myself :)

Right on Bro! It's 75 and VERY typical MI late summer/early Fall. Very Nice. Bon Fire weather!:D

Matt White
09-03-2004, 01:12 AM
Ya know, it hit me earlier today...If those FUCK STICKS the SISTERS had an OUNCE of INTEGRITY they would have put out a SINGLE cd of the "BEST OF Van Hagar". That way, they could say they've "closed the door" on the past and moved on. They could FINALLY make the break with the GLORIOUS history of CLASSIC VAN HALEN and DAVID LEE ROTH. All the fans of CLASSIC VH would FInally write them off FOR GOOD, and concentrate on WHAT DAVE is doing/and going to do. BUT, they've chosen once again to prove what PUSSIES they are. They HAVE to deal with the PAST NO MATTER WHAT THEY REALLY WANT TO DO!!!!!:lol: Just thinking of that made me LAUGH OUTLOUD AT THEIR EXPENSE!!!HAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!:fucku2: :fucku2: :fucku2: :fucku2: :fucku2:

Panamark
09-03-2004, 04:34 AM
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA !!

Who wants those shit new songs anyway ?? We downloaded them
for free, they suck. No need to buy BOV1 rehashed in mish mash
order, along with Sammy's live butchering of Daves songs...

This is one smelly stinker that is rightfully being flushed..

Next week, it wont be on the charts.

Halen High
09-03-2004, 08:47 AM
I still think the Aussie fans set the standard for giving Van Hagar's BOBW the biggest FUCK YOU. For those who missed it I'll say it again.
BOBW debuted at number 39 on Australia's official ARIA top 50 album chart, but after week 2 had already dropped out of of the top 50!

Hey Sammy

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Panamark
09-03-2004, 09:21 AM
Actually HH, Im surprised it even made the chart..
Spammy is not welcome here !!

Figs
09-03-2004, 09:44 AM
Of course this is selling poorly…

1) It's the second "best of" so it would be hard pressed to sell as well as BOV1 no matter what.

2) Many other bands have more than one "best of" and in almost every case you can accurately call it a rip-off to the fans. It's an easy money grab, as they can't cost much to put together, so they don't have to sell many.

3) This album did not have the reunion with Dave LIE (with new songs) to give its sales an extra boost.

4) This album is cluttered with extra sammy SHIT (3 new, 3 live butchered classics) making it less palatable.

Matt White
09-03-2004, 09:48 AM
AND it has the SAME songs that were on the 1996 greatest hits. The least they could have done is made it a TRUE volumne II and had different songs on it. There were PLENTY of songs left off the GREATEST hits 96 that could have gone on this one. But, they decided to PRETEND once again that they have no PAST HISTORY. STUPID BASTARDS that they are!!!

FUCK YOU Van Hagar!!!:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Figs
09-03-2004, 09:49 AM
THIS GUY HATES THEM TOO!

dave_is_vh
09-03-2004, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by Matt White
Why keep making snide remarks regarding DAVE, knowing that THE MAJORITY of VAN HALEN FANS ALREADY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT Van Hagar?

That is what I don't understand. They know the people want Dave back. It is one thing to not give people what they want. It is another thing to insult your fans. When Van Halen cuts on Dave that is exactly what they are doing: insulting 95% of their fans.

spmusicplyr
09-03-2004, 11:20 AM
MAybe its bad karma..thats what they get for not including cary cherone in the compilation...haha

bueno bob
09-04-2004, 01:58 AM
I'd love to hear Gary's take on it.

You think he thinks he was essential to Van Halen history? I wonder...I really haven't heard him comment on anything Van Halen at all since, oh, 1998 or so....

What they should have done, if they were going to do another greatest hits NO MATTER WHAT, is to call it BOV2 and use a track listing of different songs than what was on Vol. 1 (Pretty Woman, Dancing in the Street, Hot for Teacher, THEN the Hagar crap, not the mishmash of Dave vs. Sammy, because that was just INVITING the comparison to the critics...sheesh...BAD marketing idea, I could have told them that, but whatever), threw only 2 new Hagar songs on them, and kept the packaging close to what BOV1 was (sucked, yes, but at least it would add a little to the whole continuity thing).

Had they gone that route, I think this little project would have went over a lot better, personally.

If they absolutely HAD to do a 2 disc set (they didn't, but I'm sure they thought they did), it should have been disc one with Roth, disc two with Sammy...keep the eras separate, where they belong.

But, fuck, that's why I'm not in charge of anything....I have too many good ideas....

:D

rustoffa
09-04-2004, 02:14 AM
I hear ya man.

Pure marketing genius would have been a takeoff on the wildly popular "Now that's what I call music" series.

Like, Van Halen: Now that's what I call music version 2.5 or some shit.

I mean, they're doing the cable television spots for it anyway....just totally rip off the over the top "Now that's what I call" commercials and everything.

Kids watching late at night would just think it's the next "NTWICM" and order it....no such thing as bad publicity!

Halen High
09-04-2004, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by dave_is_vh
That is what I don't understand. They know the people want Dave back. It is one thing to not give people what they want. It is another thing to insult your fans. When Van Halen cuts on Dave that is exactly what they are doing: insulting 95% of their fans.

'They know the people want Dave back.'

That's probably the key reason to why THE REUNION hasn't happened. The brothers are living in a permanent state of denial. They spent so many years trying to discredit Dave, and if they allowed him back they'd be admitting to the world that they couldn't do it without him. I don't think their fragile egos could handle that.

vhfan010
09-04-2004, 05:23 PM
55 has always been sammy's number i.e. I Cant Drive 55

Panamark
09-04-2004, 05:45 PM
Well guess what !!

I fucking saw the commercial for BOBW on Aussie TV this morning
at around 5:30 am !!! I usually sleep with my TV on and instinctively
woke up when I could hear classic Van Halen. (Panama !!)

What a fucking joke, they obilterate images, credit and mention of
Daves contributions on the album itlsef, yet have no problem using his songs to promote it. Add this to the royalties scam they pulled on Dave, and you can really start to understand why Dave hates these
fuckers. I hate them, and Im not Dave ! But what they are doing
is so obviously wrong its impossible to have any form of respect
for them.

Any of you Van Halen brother defenders can get the fuck out of here !

So I can no longer say Van Hagar hasnt been promoted in the Aussie
media, but hey guess what. As reported by Halen High, they dropped
off the top 50 here after the first week. They are not even on the
charts !! Fuck Van Hagar and this scam. I wonder how much argueing
went on with Sam and the Brothers when they refused to allow a
CABO WABO advertisement on the cover ??

Those fucks deserve each other.

spmusicplyr
09-04-2004, 05:53 PM
Panamark is the shit...always has good stuff to say

Dan
09-04-2004, 06:51 PM
HaHaHa Fuck Van Hagar.
Long Live David Lee Roth Baby.

Panamark
09-05-2004, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by spmusicplyr
Panamark is the shit...always has good stuff to say

Thanks Mate !

I spew forth every vile truth and ugly deception Club Van Hagar
would otherwise conceal under a large layer of melted cheese.

Matt White
09-05-2004, 10:24 AM
My guess for next weeks chart position for BOBW is......#81, with 17,500 copies sold in the USA. If it stays on the charts that is! What a joke that they count it as a sale of 2 cd's when the SHEEP are only buying ONE product. So, really, its more like 250,000 sold. PATHETIC.

DAVE OR THE GRAVE BABY!!!!

ROTHandRoll
09-06-2004, 01:23 AM
That sucky album can drive 55 and higher. give it a week and it will be off the charts

RogueHorseman
09-06-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by Panamark
I spew forth every vile truth and ugly deception Club Van Hagar
would otherwise conceal under a large layer of melted cheese.

Van Hagar Velveeta...