X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redballjet
    Full On Cocktard
    • Feb 2004

van hagar #55 on billboard charts

Just checked the billboard charts and noticed "Best of" was 55. Also noticed it had a platinum symbol beside the title. Even with it being a double album, I find it hard to believe it has achieved platinum status. Am I missing something here?
  • DavidLeeNatra
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

no....you just missed the other thread where it was already posted...
    Roth Army Icon
    First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• RogueHorseman
      Commando
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by redballjet
      Just checked the billboard charts and noticed "Best of" was 55. Also noticed it had a platinum symbol beside the title. Even with it being a double album, I find it hard to believe it has achieved platinum status. Am I missing something here?
      Two disc album, so they "double" the numbers on the certification... in reality, its barely gone Gold on actual units sold (not shipped to retailers), if that.
      <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/K7_U-zj2gfE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Comment

• bueno bob
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

No doubt this will be the rallying cry of Van Halen fans heard 'round the links...I can almost hear it now....

"Bahhhh! Baaaahhh!"

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Panamark
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Closed, not due to its excellent content, or from lack of gratitude to the autor for bringing us this wonderful news, but because theres another thread exactly the same...
          BABY PANA 2 IS Coming !! All across the land, let the love and beer flow !
          Love ya Mary Frances!

Comment

Working...