Jeff Buckley's re-mastered "Grace"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Loons The Great

Jeff Buckley's re-mastered "Grace"

Yez Yez Yezzer Ize juss picked up thiz disc the otha day an' Ize gots to say it is a helluva wang dang doodle record nah yez yeahhh nah...disc 2 has amazing versions of "Alligator Wine" by Screamin' Jay Hawkins and "Parchman Farm Blues" by Bukka White which also includes a lil' bit of "Aberdeen, Mississippi Blues" by Bukka White and "Preachin' Blues" by Robert Johnson via Son House...Great God Almighty I wish that JB would've neber went swimmin' in the Wolf River, singin' some Whole Lotta Love. Mystery Whiteboy R.I.P.
  • EmpyreLounge44
    Foot Soldier
    • Jun 2004

buckley was awesome

Comment

• gary191265
      Full On Cocktard
      • Aug 2004

Buckley was awesome...his mother is a leech.

I'll be buying this re-master secondhand so she gets her hands on none of my money.

This is the woman that went public with an impassioned plea to people to stop downloading 'Forget Her' off Napster years ago as Jeff didn't want the song in the public domain, then releases it herself at the first opportunity she gets...as I said, a leech. They didn't even get on that well when he was alive.

Comment

• Loons The Great

Alligator Wine iz gonn' make ya mine!!

Comment

• EmpyreLounge44
          Foot Soldier
          • Jun 2004

LOVE LOVE LOVE Jeff Buckley. They guy was so amazing. I have pretty much everything he has everything done. Dont really like many of the songs from disc 2 of the Re-mastered Grace, but there are so many good songs on the stuff he was planning to do on Sketches for my Sweetheart the Drunk, or whatever it was called. Such a tragedy

His mom is a big leech, especially after reading 'Dream Brother' since Jeff was so controlling over what was released.

By FAR, the most important artist of the 90s

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

yes! grace is a landmark record.
            there's also a 'legacy edition' of 'sin-e' which is cool, too.

Comment

Working...