The Fox News Channel newsbabes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fox News Channel newsbabes

I think Fox News Channel has some of the " hottest & sexiest " newsbabes in cable news with my favorite FNC newsbabes being Kiran Chetry, Laurie Dhue, Page Hopkins & Martha McCallum because they have the nicest legs & sexiest feet which set my " heart on fire " having a passionate fetish for long, luscious legs & sexy, sensuous feet on beautiful women myself along with their hot bodies that " can't " be ignored especially when the cameras are focused in full view while Juliet Huddy, E. D. Hill & Alyson Camarota are a close second.

You forgot to add Heather Nauert to the list.

Comment

Juliet Huddy

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

I'd like to do Laurie Dhue:

Comment

and Claudia Cowan:

Comment

They are babe-o-licious!!!

Comment

I saw this babe on some early morning Fox show this morning, and she is the best looking Fox chick, IMO. Kiran Chetry...
              Last edited by Little Texan; 01-23-2004, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Heather Nauert is one of my favorites. She even has numerous fan clubs.

Comment

Always when I see Laurie Due, I'm thinking of how great of a blowjob she could give.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Texan
                    Always when I see Laurie Due, I'm thinking of how great of a blowjob she could give.
                    That smokey voice.

I wonder how many packs of Paralaments she enjoys a day.

Comment

no "miss shock and awe" on this list?

Comment

Originally posted by Flash Bastard
                        Heather Nauert is one of my favorites. She even has numerous fan clubs.
                        She sorta looks like Cameron Diaz!

Comment

Originally posted by lucky wilbury
                          no "miss shock and awe" on this list?
                          Lucky's request:

Comment

Originally posted by Little Texan
                            I saw this babe on some early morning Fox show this morning, and she is the best looking Fox chick, IMO. Kiran Chetry...

I'll second that. I always gotta stop and watch whenever she's on. They need to put her on the morning show permanently.
                            Meet us in the future, not the pasture

Comment

Jennifer Eccleston...ah yes, I love that chick, too! Fox has the finest women of any news network. Greta Van Susteren doesn't belong at Fox News... she's still too ugly even after having some work done to her face.

Comment

Working...
                              X