PDA

View Full Version : Check out this! Mike and Sam's new business

hay82bu
09-03-2004, 11:19 AM
This was posted at Anthony's website. This must be a backup plan for when Van Hagar break up!

MAD ANTHONY'S PEPPER BAR
POSTED: 9/2/04

Things will never be the same in that sleepy little town south of the border as Michael and Sammy are preparing to open the first ever Mad Anthony Pepper Bar - right there at the Cabo Wabo Cantina in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico!

Mad Anthony's Pepper Bar will be bringing you all kinds of tasty and exotic chili pepper concoctions featuring Mad Anthony's Hot Sauce as well as other killer foods to wrap your lips around and light your bellies on fire. Those of you with two assholes could even make the Wall of Flame! There will also be a special drink menu featuring Cabo Wabo tequila, the brand new MA Shot and other unique delights. What's even better, we've begun to assemble the menu, and want you to have a hand in it!

So, all you aspiring chefs and pepper connoisseurs out there start whipping up your best recipes made with Mad Anthony's Hot Sauce. Come on....impress us! Michael and Sammy will personally re-create and sample each submission and the ones that kick the most ass will be included on the Mad Anthony's Pepper Bar menu!

More Details coming soon!

Figs
09-03-2004, 11:32 AM
I love hot sauce, but I will be buying other brands, and I certainly would never spend money on anything Cabo Wabo.

BRANDON
09-03-2004, 11:42 AM
i hope they choke on the sauces

JCOOK
09-03-2004, 11:45 AM
Ive' got a special sauce i'm gonna send them to sample

Figs
09-03-2004, 11:49 AM
LOL JCOOK!

Another nail in the reunion coffin! Sammy will trash Mikey's sauce stand if he ever tours with Dave...

Seshmeister
09-03-2004, 12:22 PM
Hagar better watch his cock doesn't get burnt if the little bass player keeps eating these sauces...

famac
09-03-2004, 12:31 PM
Mike should spend the time he's devoting to this restaurant learning to play bass.

Bill Lumbergh
09-03-2004, 12:34 PM
"A special bonus you get by eating these sauces is you can control the taste your gay lover gets when he gives you your nightly rim job. Just make sure you dont wipe too well......Coming soon.....Spicy Peanut Butter Flavor. MMMMMM Peanut Butter and Corn....now THATS ass licking 5150 style!" -Sammy Hagar

lms2
09-03-2004, 01:27 PM
Bill, thats sick.

Hot Sauce as well as other killer foods to wrap your lips around and light your bellies on fire. Those of you with two assholes could even make the Wall of Flame! ?the brand new MA Shot and other unique delights?

I think there homo tendencies are beginning to affect their business.

Any guesses on the new MA shot or other "unique delights".

hay82bu
09-03-2004, 02:10 PM
My guess is that these two will produce a line of hot sauce and tequila tasting condoms!

-insert barfing sounds-

lafours
09-03-2004, 06:06 PM
Those of you with two assholes could even make the Wall of Flame!

of course Mike has two assholes...

Eddie and Alex Van Halen!

Viking
09-03-2004, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by JCOOK:

Ive' got a special sauce i'm gonna send them to sample

ROTFLMFAO Oh, Sweet Jesus, I just had bourbon come out my nose.........:D :D :D :D :D