Snippet of New Van Halen Single "Tattoo" is up on AMAZON.COM

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• Snippet of New Van Halen Single "Tattoo" is up on AMAZON.COM

Amazon.com just published a snippet of the new Van Halen single "TATTOO" on their website. This is a first look at the long awaited new material released by Van Halen. Tattoo can be downloaded from this link starting 10 January 2012. (Click Here). It is available for pre-order starting now. If you are having problems making the Amazon.com page play the sample, here is an alternate youtube link.
    Thoughts on the tune from ROTHARMY members?

• Nitro Express
      Nitro Express commented
      Editing a comment
      It sounds more like a song off of one of Dave's solo albums more than a Van Halen song. It doesn't suck but it's not that great either. Kind of like Jump. I hope this is the Jump of the new album. It will be the hot single off the album but let's hope there is a Panama, Top Jimmy, House of Pain, and Hot For Teacher on there as well. We will see.

• Viking
      Viking commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Sarge
      Member number 1 and 2 in the same thread for the first time in 5-7 years!
      Like moths to the flame. Ya get tired of all the same stank-nasty pussy after a while. We were looking for some fresh cooter.

• BumBahDeeDah
      BumBahDeeDah commented
      Editing a comment
      I wanted a blowtorch to my face, but liked it before my first listen was over. I got a feelin that was nuthin and that at least, me, 34 year VanHalen- DLR fan is gonna love it, and add it to the soundtrack of my life.
    Posting comments is disabled.

article_tags

Collapse

Latest Articles

Collapse

Working...