its kinda like mix guiness & a malt beer, very good if your
    for something new. killer buzz last night too..lol

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

LMFAO...

oh...fuck you Va you homo...I've got the cameras posted here at 40 looking for your car heading to the VH concert tomorrow in Greensboro...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        LMFAO...yes they were...

I'm thinking about it...and troy...still pondering a return deal to you...

Chainz...again...another solid offer on your part...problem is...you want something I don't think I'm prepared to give up...

but good god...if I would have had the guy you wanted for an extended period of time...I think I'd have done it for sure...

I'm going to nix the first deal you sent...and work off the second...although what you get may look vastly different then what you sent me...

Chripes...I must have got offline right before the flurry...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Dec 2003

LMFAO...

oh...fuck you Va you homo...I've got the cameras posted here at 40 looking for your car heading to the VH concert tomorrow in Greensboro...
          LMFAO !!!!

You bastard !!!

I swear to God, I was just thinking about posting the exact same thing about you !!!!

Ya know, it IS a shorter drive for you....
          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Which is why I'm surprised your going...

I'm actually thinking of leaving the state...NC is offensive enough without that farce of a band being here...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Troy
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Oh quit pretending you fags... I'll be waiting for the beer coated review by the end of the weekend.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Not on your life...

Oh we'll review it...oh yes...we will review it...but not from being there...that's for damn sure...

they're onstage as we speak...

probably singing a Christmas carol...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Notice VA Beach isn't online......

he's rockin' out in Greensboro...the homo...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Notice VA Beach isn't online......

he's rockin' out in Greensboro...the homo...
                    Fuck you and anybody that looks like you.... homo.....

I will say this though, those sheep are gonna get fookin' SOAKED tonight !!! It's pouring like a MOFO all around the VA/NC area tonight....

Actually I've been home most of the night, watching the Gipper head out into the sunset.... Very moving ceremony, especially at the end....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Yeah...a storm just blew through here in Raleigh a few minutes ago...pretty nasty stuff...first storm that's woken up my son...he was freaked out...

You'd think with all the action at the site...this one would be rollin'...but nothing...nada...

Comment

• redblkwht
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

yahoos off line tonight to make pitching changes for manyana..
                        i guess ill be up early tomorrow..

BTW how was the VH sisters tonight dude?

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Va told me he loved them...he's back in the Sammy camp...and moving back to his old site for visitation...that turncoat bastard...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

"How do I know when it's cheese....."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

You see...

RBW...how's that deal coming...I'm hoping you getting that deal done shakes the tree for some other deals....that I can make!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

By the way Va...I'm thinking I need to up the offer for Kendall...

Comment

Working...