Prince is dead

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twonabomber
    replied
    Wendy and Lisa do soundtrack work, they won an Emmy for the theme for Showtime's Nurse Jackie.

Not sure what the other guys do.

Leave a comment:

• Nitro Express
    replied
    Originally posted by Von Halen
    Okay, so I didn't know this band hasn't been the dead douchebags band since 1987. I still don't understand why anybody would go see them. Their singer is DEAD. Were they doing these tours before the dead douchebag died? Or is this a cash grab, that mindless fools are contributing too? Is it even the original band?

I'm surprised other dead singers bands aren't doing this. If it's this easy to get fools to throw their money away, why wouldn't more do it? Where's Elvis' (the real Elvis, not ours) band? Where's Whitney's band?

I bet you fuckers can't wait for Springsteen to croak, so you can go see some semblance of the E Street Band perform without him!

Refuckingtarded.
    All it means is the dead guy's band didn't have jobs that were that great to where they all could get together and grab some cash from some ass wipe Prince worshippers on the road. If it pays off, they will expand the tour.

Leave a comment:

• twonabomber
    replied
    Balcony at House Of Blues sold out in presale. I'll be on the floor, tickets acquired.

And I don't like Springsteen!

Leave a comment:

• Von Halen
    replied
    Okay, so I didn't know this band hasn't been the dead douchebags band since 1987. I still don't understand why anybody would go see them. Their singer is DEAD. Were they doing these tours before the dead douchebag died? Or is this a cash grab, that mindless fools are contributing too? Is it even the original band?

I'm surprised other dead singers bands aren't doing this. If it's this easy to get fools to throw their money away, why wouldn't more do it? Where's Elvis' (the real Elvis, not ours) band? Where's Whitney's band?

I bet you fuckers can't wait for Springsteen to croak, so you can go see some semblance of the E Street Band perform without him!

Refuckingtarded.

Leave a comment:

• twonabomber
    replied
    Pretty sure it is one of Prince's Hofners.

Leave a comment:

• Nitro Express
    replied
    Wendy is playing the same type Strat I have. Early 70's in Olympic White. She played rhythm guitar with a Rickenbacker but with Prince gone she's probably having to play lead. I notice she's got a trusty Hoffner Tele up there. Wonder if that's one of Price's guitars? It's exactly what he used to play.

Leave a comment:

• twonabomber
    replied
    Brown Mark on bass.

Leave a comment:

• Nitro Express
    replied
    Originally posted by twonabomber
    Bobby Z almost died. He's in the band and going to tour.

Dez and Andre showed up when they played First Avenue last year, not sure if they'll tour.
    I thought Bobby Z bought the farm. Good to hear. So pretty much the whole Revolution is going on tour. I think it was pretty much BobbyZ, Dr. Fink, Wendy and Lisa. Who was the bass player in the Revolution? I don't think Andre was in the band then.

Leave a comment:

• FORD
    replied
    Originally posted by twonabomber
    Wendy says none of them will sing Darling Nikki, they'll have someone else come up and do it.

Prince stopped playing it when he went Witness, so it'll be good to hear it live again.
    Call Dave Grohl. He'll do it!

Leave a comment:

• twonabomber
    replied
    Bobby Z almost died. He's in the band and going to tour.

Dez and Andre showed up when they played First Avenue last year, not sure if they'll tour.

Leave a comment:

• Nitro Express
    replied
    The drummer died of a heart attack. So you have Dr. Fink. Wendy and Lisa. I think Dez and Andre from the earlier band are still around.

Leave a comment:

• twonabomber
    replied
    Wendy says none of them will sing Darling Nikki, they'll have someone else come up and do it.

Prince stopped playing it when he went Witness, so it'll be good to hear it live again.

Leave a comment:

• Nitro Express
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Nitro Express
    replied

Leave a comment:

• twonabomber
    replied
    They haven't been his band since 1987!

Leave a comment:

Working...