X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

McDonald’s Happy Meal resists decomposition for six months

Vladimir Lenin, King Tut and the McDonald's Happy Meal: What do they all have in common? A shocking resistance to Mother Nature's cycle of decomposition and biodegradability, apparently.

That's the disturbing point brought home by the latest project of New York City-based artist and photographer Sally Davies, who bought a McDonald's Happy Meal back in April and left it out in her kitchen to see how well it would hold up over time.

The results? "The only change that I can see is that it has become hard as a rock," Davies told the U.K. Daily Mail.

She proceeded to photograph the Happy Meal each week and posted the pictures to Flickr to record the results of her experiment. Now, just over six months later, the Happy Meal has yet to even grow mold. She told the Daily Mail that "the food is plastic to the touch and has an acrylic sheen to it."

Link
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

We eat more food with less nutrition than any generation before us.........we may well be the first generation that has a shorter life span than the previous generations.
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I believe our Lord and Savior pretty much made the right call on this one........

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      Bottom line when it comes to food...... if Dad & I didn't create it, ye probably should not eat it.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I believe our Lord and Savior pretty much made the right call on this one........

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
        Bottom line when it comes to food...... if Dad & I didn't create it, ye probably should not eat it.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I don't know about Mickey D's cause I hardly ever eat at that shithole and their nasty burgers, but those new Spicy Southwest burgers from Sonic are awesomely good! I'm eating one as I type...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Still waiting for them to build a Sonic around here. At least they're in the state now, so hopefully soon.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• GAR
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

If they build a Sonic in Northridge that takes foodstamps, all the illegal aliens will have a new hangout!

Comment

• Dan
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Zip,Here Is A Happy Meal.
                First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Little Texan
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                  Zip,Here Is A Happy Meal.
                  Zip...here's a WHOPPER!

Comment

• Dan
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                    Zip...here's a WHOPPER!
                    Now That Is Very Rude.
                    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                      Still waiting for them to build a Sonic around here. At least they're in the state now, so hopefully soon.

No shit. They JUST built one a couple months ago near me. But for at least the last 3 years (prob more), I've been seeing commercials on TV non-stop for them. Made me wanna go so bad. Looked online and none were within 400 miles. Couldn't believe they advertised in this market for so many years before even opening a location.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Whether I'm the new messiah or not is for others to say but I've already outlived the last one.

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

or drink it or smoke it..... rasta baby.

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Little Texan
                            I don't know about Mickey D's cause I hardly ever eat at that shithole and their nasty burgers, but those new Spicy Southwest burgers from Sonic are awesomely good! I'm eating one as I type...
                            LMAO!

That crap is gonna kill you...

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Or preserve you

Comment

Working...