• Show
Clear All

• Kristy
    replied
    I'm a little embarrassed about it.

Leave a comment:

• Blaze
    replied
    She might not say it, however, Kristy's behavior patterns show; Kristy likes this thread!

Leave a comment:

• ashstralia
    replied
    rockabilly dancin'.

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous
    replied
    Originally posted by binnie
    I don't know if its anger so much as Kristy just have strong opinions on some topics.

That's always refreshing in my mind.......
    Indeed it is. I'd love to meet a woman like Kristy. Well, with a few extra pounds, anyway. And a couple more in her purse.

Anyways, every woman I met never seems to know what she wants/likes & mostly just follows what's "hot" & "hip" & "fashionable". Hardly one opinion between them. Well, there's my cousin, but she's my cousin.

And for all the larve shown in this thread, I can tell I'm not the only one who likes a woman with personality.

You guys all like women with spunk, eh? Admit it boys... say you like spunk. For Kristy.

Cheers! :bottle:

Leave a comment:

• Anonymous
    replied
    What's this thread for? To compile a quick checklist on how to... ahem... seduce Kristy? How rude.

Anyways, apparently magicians.

Which reminds me... pull my finger. I mean, pick a card. Any fing... card.

Cheers! :bottle:

Leave a comment:

• Kristy
    replied
    Originally posted by lesfunk
    Black leather and rubber
    Um...pleading the fifth on that one. It was just for stage costume for a magic show. Had to "tone down" that look quite a lot actually when the guy I did assistant work for stopped doing parties for adults and started doing children's shows. The rubber/latex is all boxed up these days after I moved. Which is good - that's where that crap belongs.
    Last edited by Kristy; 04-05-2011, 05:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kristy
    replied
    Originally posted by Nitro Express
    Kristy likes Fender Stratocasters.
    I used to set up Fender Strats (among numerous other guitars) in a music store: re-stringing, bridge and neck adjust, intonation, saddle adjust & replacement, pickup & pot replacement (including soldering), tremolo adjustment...Went to school for it, too and Fender paid for it as part of their 'Silver & Bronze' program. Gold was a bit more complex involving amp repair and major guitar surgery like refret and rebinding which was way, way out of my expertise. Let's see: also re-strung violins, violas, mandolins, 12-strings, basses, even one shitty "autoharp" which took days to tune. Thing is, I probably couldn't do a simple re-string if I tried. It's been a few years.

Leave a comment:

• PETE'S BROTHER
    replied
    Originally posted by binnie
    I don't know if its anger so much as Kristy just have strong opinions on some topics.

quite often with heavy hateful undertones, it seems. again, kristy is cool as a cucumber and gets some good bashin' in when need be. and this is just a message board, i'm sure she is shiny and happy in life.

Leave a comment:

• Kristy
    replied
    Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    1. high end quality footwear.
    Oooh, good call.

L&R, Gio Hel or Lorenzi. Well, maybe no longer Lorenzi. Doesn't matter. Can't afford any of them.

Leave a comment:

• binnie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• PETE'S BROTHER
    replied
    for those playin' at home, and more importantly, kristy, i didn't start this to stir shit, she just posts so angry most of the time, i hoped to brighten her outlook some.

Leave a comment:

• Nitro Express
    replied
    Kristy likes Fender Stratocasters.

Leave a comment:

• sadaist
    replied
    When we all STFU

Leave a comment:

• CROWBAR
    replied
    Jambalaya, talking walks on oily covered beaches, and listening to the King