Dean further burns his bridges with Clark as a running mate

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BigBadBrian
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004
    • 10625

    Dean further burns his bridges with Clark as a running mate

    Dean is like a kernel of popcorn - you never know when that mouth is going to go off!!

    I'll bet he chooses Bob Graham, if Dean gets the nod.
    “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

    • Jan 2004
    • 58888

    #2
    Well, let's see.....

    Clark voted for Nixon, Reagan, and Bush Sr.

    He attended a 2001 GOP fundraiser where he referred to Junior and the PNAC'ers as "a great team we have in Washington" and further insisted "we need them there".

    He also said "I would have been a Republican if Karl Rove had returned my phone calls".

    And then there's the fact that he didn't register as a member of the Democratic party until after he officially became a candidate.

    So was Dean wrong?
    Eat Us And Smile

    Cenk For America 2024!!

    Justice Democrats


    "If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

    Comment

    • BigBadBrian
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004
      • 10625

      #3
      Originally posted by FORD
      Well, let's see.....

      Clark voted for Nixon, Reagan, and Bush Sr.

      He attended a 2001 GOP fundraiser where he referred to Junior and the PNAC'ers as "a great team we have in Washington" and further insisted "we need them there".

      He also said "I would have been a Republican if Karl Rove had returned my phone calls".

      And then there's the fact that he didn't register as a member of the Democratic party until after he officially became a candidate.

      So was Dean wrong?
      This sets your dream ticket on end, doesn't it?

      With this statement on record (I saw it on TV), there's no way Howie can have Wes as a running buddy now. The GOP and DNC will castrate him in the media.
      “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

      Comment

      • FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

        • Jan 2004
        • 58888

        #4
        Originally posted by BigBadBrian
        This sets your dream ticket on end, doesn't it?

        With this statement on record (I saw it on TV), there's no way Howie can have Wes as a running buddy now. The GOP and DNC will castrate him in the media.
        I'll admit I thought Dean/Clark was going to be THE ticket, but it's Clark who sabotaged that one

        Graham or Edwards would also be excellent choices, and that's probably the short list for now.

        As for media castration, that's what would happen to Clark if he became the nominee and Karl Rove used his own words against him.
        Eat Us And Smile

        Cenk For America 2024!!

        Justice Democrats


        "If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

        Comment

        • High Life Man
          Commando
          • Jan 2004
          • 1286

          #5
          Let them cannibalize themselves. They're all assholes anyway.

          Anyone read that fluffy-bullshit PEOPLE interview with Dean and his lesbian wife?

          No wonder people's brains are going to shit.

          Comment

          • FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

            • Jan 2004
            • 58888

            #6
            Lesbian wife?? Where the hell did you get that idea :confused:
            Eat Us And Smile

            Cenk For America 2024!!

            Justice Democrats


            "If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

            Comment

            • BigBadBrian
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jan 2004
              • 10625

              #7
              Originally posted by FORD
              Lesbian wife?? Where the hell did you get that idea :confused:
              "Think you used enough dynamite there, Butch?" - The Sundance Kid

              Dean's old lady looks butch. She needs to paint the barn a little.
              “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

              Comment

              Working...